Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Spell check stinks!! ARRRGH!!

Speaking of spell check, I got an email with a link to a report at work today. The report was typed in MS Word. There were many spelling mistakes. It was about the things that were wrong in our ISO audit. You would think that the red underlined words would be corrected in a report on something so important, wouldn't you?

Last edited by BloodyTomFlint; 08/07/06 07:45 PM.

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
1800MATTRES - leave off the last s for savings!

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
My wife and i are also in the market for a new King size bed. We have looked at about 5 different stores and are stumped. We found a Serta that we like that is around $2400.

The sleep number we like is about $3700.

Then we found a local store that carries alot of name brand beds and one brand thats called Restonic or something similar to that. The particular mattress we are looking at is on close out and specs are very similar to the $2400 Serta. The Restonic is only $799. It has a 10 year warranty, but we are a little hesitant to buy it. There is only one King left so we need to act soon; it's not as comfortable as the Serta but also is 1/3 the price......

Any comments? sorry to hi-jack.

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
Matress Discounters around here does a one off sale. You get mismatched colors, i.e. blue box spring and beige mattress, but the same trim level at like 60% off.

-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard