Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
svt4stv Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
S
i need to buy a new full size mattress for my daughter's bed. i used to have a hook-up on them but not any more at least i did get her custom bed through it though

anywho, it must be new, and name brand only. ive done some research about mattresses and know about cheap ones and used ones. (unless from a friend of course). Sealy, Serta, Simmons, etc....

what store tends to have the best prices? just throw out some names and ill check to see if they have locations out here.

thanks in advance

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Furniture stores going out of business are an awesome way to get brand name shiz at super cheap prices.
Over the past few years, furniture stores around here have been dropping like flies, so people I know swoop in like a bunch of vultures.
mwahhahaha
I got a king sized Serter perfect sleeper mattress and boxspring for $400 back in '01.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Steeda's mom has one for cheap. She faced the fact that she's never on her own.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
S
svt4stv Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by todras:
Steeda's mom has one for cheap. She faced the fact that she's never on her own.

bwahahaha!!

thanks for the tip kim, ill have to keep an eye out for going out of business sales.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
We had a store named Jernigan�s that was going out of business for more than 20 years. Jernigan�s advertised more than anyone. The radio had more Jernigan�s "absolutely final going out of business sale, everything must go, due to unfortunate circumstances beyond our control everything must be liquidated, our loss is your gain". There was hardly any music on the radio (only Jernigan�s going out of business sale advertising).

I bought my queen size mattress and foundation at Wal-Marts for about $300. Each side is individually adjustable for comfort and there is memory foam on the top of the mattress. It is the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on. It is a copy of Select Comfort Mattress.

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Costco - About $450 for a full Sealy that based on spring count would run $7-800 at a Matress store like Sleep Train. My daughter has this matress and its fantastic. Only issue is that the Mattress is about 18" so you need deep pocket sheets to fit, but it is amazingly comfy ands sits very high.

No way you can compare names as each store will have their own names from the Manufacturers so you have to rely on spring count. One stores Sealy MiraLoma will be anothers Sealy Plush Meridian. Spring coutn will be unchanged though.

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
For christ's sake its Wal-Mart, not Wal-Marts!

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
craiglist.org

found a king-size mattress & boxspring for $250

'04 Mazda6S MTX Injen CAI, 18% Tint, Magnaflow Catback, CPE-MAFc My Mazda6 PICS Toadster's Website
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by Toadster:
craiglist.org

found a king-size mattress & boxspring for $250

With all that money you saved you, why isn't a Town & Country in the Driveway......

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by BloodyTomFlint:
For christ's sake its Wal-Mart, not Wal-Marts!

My Spell check software says it's Wall-Marts. LOL

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard