Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by Barge:
Originally posted by The Five-Oh!:
Originally posted by Barge:
How hard can it be to drop the oil pan if necessary... don't they just come with a punch or something to make it easy?

it doesn't come with one, but it does say in the directions to use a punch and not drill.

Drills leave shavings.. if you're gonna drill you'd have to drop the pan... at least in my not so humble opinion.. well really it's more fact than opinion once it leaves my mouth.

lol

ha

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I took my pan out and drilled the two holes, then used bulkhead fittings. If i were to do it again, I would weld in some bungs. My bulkheads arent leaking, but it's still a pain no matter what.
I will find out on Friday how much more injector I need. Do you have the 30's yet? If not, would you be interested in mine?

00 SVT #985 Silver Frost 89 Mustang GT TT -410.6hp/460.7trq (couldnt pull past 5k-lean) 12.77 @106 Before turbos, 12.82 @120.12 With them -95 Contour GL, 140K FREE! -WPI FSAE 05'-06', build a race car, get school credit
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by turbo_fox:
I took my pan out and drilled the two holes, then used bulkhead fittings. If i were to do it again, I would weld in some bungs. My bulkheads arent leaking, but it's still a pain no matter what.
I will find out on Friday how much more injector I need. Do you have the 30's yet? If not, would you be interested in mine?

sorry already ordered a set cause i need them by this weekend.

~Alex Ex- SVT Driver627 MUST SELL!!!LOCAL: Pre-98 MOLDED trunk Polk db speakers Corolla parts LED Underbody Kit PM 2000 Green CSVT gone on 2/17/06 2001 Toyota Corolla (SHE RUNS!!!) 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard