Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#1623793 08/04/06 08:36 PM
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Jared and Robert...im still here for ya...sorry Jared I checked who was online and I had to leave for work... I still love ya'll and yes even frenchblue and Steeda

1998.5 SVT contour #5979 3L 1995 Mercury Mystique 2.5L auto, all ghetto fo sho
#1623794 08/04/06 08:39 PM
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Just suck it up for another month.

You'll be in ypsi by then, there is always something to do. The big drinking nights are monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday and sunday. You should be able to find a party or at least someone to chill with.

Failing that, you could study but you wont need to do that until your senior year.... maybe.

Dont worry, you'll have fun in college.... and if you dont then you're doing it wrong.

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
#1623795 08/04/06 08:56 PM
A
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:

You'll be in ypsi by then, there is always something to do. The big drinking nights are monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday and sunday. You should be able to find a party or at least someone to chill with.

Failing that, you could study but you wont need to do that until your senior year.... maybe.

Dont worry, you'll have fun in college.... and if you dont then you're doing it wrong.

Here is the next shocker to all of CEG.... I never drank alcohol in my life...

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
#1623796 08/04/06 09:08 PM
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:

Here is the next shocker to all of CEG.... I never drank alcohol in my life...

Wow I don't know whether to be impressed or what. But wow. Anyways....

Didn't you say your going to EMU in the fall? That will be fun...EMU is probably the lamest university in Michigan, but hey it's better than midland.

I graduated from EMU I still go up there from time to time, but I don't know whate else to do there besides get drunk! LMAO

Maybe I'll see you up there sometime.

I live in Detroit, I couldn't give a **** how good my car is in the "twisties." "I could use a hundred people who don't know there is such a word as impossible." ~Henry Ford
#1623797 08/05/06 01:05 AM
N
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
N
Get some good, long, sleep, relax, and take some time off. Do whatever YOU want to do for a few days. And find someone to talk to, even if it is a shrink. They help alot!

Like everyone has been saying, summers DO suck when you go to college. I moved after I graduated HS, so all of my HS friends are too far away to visit more than once a year . Next semester will start my junior year in college. This summer I'm staying in Mass. all BY MYSELF at 20 years old. I do have a job, but I don't have any friends here. It's a complete shock, espically when you live in a semi-rural area for a couple of months. My girlfriend lives 6 hours away. Most of my college friends don't usually go online, but I'm verrrry lucky to have a girlfriend who has become very meaningful in my life, and we see each other often, and in a week we'll be reunited back at school anyways.

Find your passion until school starts- whether it be a hobby (your car, etc.), hanging out with friends and having a good time, or just RELAXING. After all it is august...what better time is there to just relax and enjoy yourself?

Oh and go take a shot of vodka asap

1998 T-Red CSVT 3.0L
#1623798 08/05/06 01:18 AM
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
This thread needs more

and

Seriously tho, I couldn't imagine your life is more "in limbo" than mine, you just gotta roll with it.

"Bros before Hoes" <-- More men need this mentality.
#1623799 08/05/06 01:24 AM
N
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
N
HAHAHAHAH
I could use some of the former in that post. The latter I can live without for a while!

Last edited by Nate S; 08/05/06 01:27 AM.

1998 T-Red CSVT 3.0L
#1623800 08/05/06 01:29 AM
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by Pete D:
This thread needs more

and

Seriously tho, I couldn't imagine your life is more "in limbo" than mine, you just gotta roll with it.

most addictive game. I quit playing it. I just play wc3 online games time to time.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
A
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
A
So I decided tonight, to try and have some fun, I started the night by meeting some friends hanging out and talking... went pretty well, on my way home im pulling in the driveway, my cell phone rings... its my friend lisa, she wanted to meet me somewhere... We met in a park at about 11, went for a walk... talked... Had a great time, I had a super good night, and I owe it to you guys for convincing me to try and have fun... thanks guys!

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
did u get some ??

lisa right!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard