Next Thread
Print Thread
R
Rayn Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
Okay. I've been looking for either a drop in my suspension or larger rims. I like my current rims. I like the feel of my BAT strut & spring sport kit. I was considering a coil over kit since it's adjustable, but I heard that the ride wasn't the best. Long story short... On ebay I found a $50 coil over kit. Is this a waste of money or the kit of my dreams?

SV Pushing An SVT!!! The Rayn Campaign
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
There is some info here about that kit. Search, and you shall find. One thread about its install, and one by the same poster recently about how he now has problems with it.

You get what you pay for, and I sure as hell aint riding around on a $50 suspension. To me that is unsafe, and asking for trouble.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
You could grab the Eibach/Ground Control units I have for sale. $250 - they are new and never used ($420 from SP). If you want coilovers - this is the way to go. Check the classifieds if your interested.
HENRY

95 Contour, Custom EVO bodykit, 2.0l, PNP Focus head, Stage 2 cams, Je pistons, Eagle rods, 4in1header, 2.5" header back exhaust(complete stainless), D P nitrous, ram air intake, 10mm wires, flamethrower.
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
17" wheels, euro drop (.75"), and 45 series tires. mirko splitter, and its sittin low enough to scrape on all your friends driveways, and looks tight. you just gota fill the fender gaps ya know, cuz my stock height is low as hell it just doesnt fill the fender gap. just keep in mind that your car is gonna be long and low and you cant really hit a pothole without taking off a side skirt. well, thats something we consider in MN, lol

1998 CSVT NX stage 1 ford EFI kit MSD dis-4 B&M short throw K&N short ram intake Fsvt Euro 17's Trubendz 2.5" exhaust Spec stage 3 249.9 HP 258.2 TRQ clutch slipping the whole time
R
Rayn Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
I think that's what I need to just go ahead and get a mirko... NY Potholes top em all!!!

SV Pushing An SVT!!! The Rayn Campaign
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Rayn:
I think that's what I need to just go ahead and get a mirko... NY Potholes top em all!!!

Drive on the motocross courses they call highways in MI.

~Alex Ex- SVT Driver627 MUST SELL!!!LOCAL: Pre-98 MOLDED trunk Polk db speakers Corolla parts LED Underbody Kit PM 2000 Green CSVT gone on 2/17/06 2001 Toyota Corolla (SHE RUNS!!!) 1989 Mustang LX 5.0

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, Auto-X Fil 

Link Copied to Clipboard