Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by BloodyTomFlint:
Originally posted by Pre98:
Originally posted by Andy W.:
BTW, if it were cats, I would have cheered.

word.

I hate cats...

Ok...kill all the cats. See if the current health system can deal with another black plague.

Cats rule.

Last edited by The Spelling Nazi; 08/07/06 04:10 PM.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Bring out your dead!

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
We have antibiotics! Bring it on!

-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by BloodyTomFlint:
Bring out your dead!

Bring out your dead!

I won't wanna go on the cart! Oh, don't be such a baby!

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by Barge:
Originally posted by XKontour98:
Originally posted by Barge:
It's a dog... who cares... cry me a river.

We will remember that when something bad happens to you or your family! Think of how tramatic of an eperience it would be if you were 10 years old and some [censored] ran up and beat your dog to death. Honestly.

When something happens to my family? sorry a dog is not part of my family... and never was. Yeah.. I had a dog when I was a kid and i liked it but it was never a part of the family.

Not to mention if they're clubbing 50k dogs it seems like people would figure out that if they take out the dog it might just get clubbed.

So seriously... go to the desert and cry me a river there.. they might appreciate it.

I'm not saying anything about a dog necessarily being a part of your family as much as I am concerned with the effect it will have on the people with the dogs. If your wife or kid was walking the dog and someone came up and beat it to death in front of them, i'm pretty sure they wouldn't be the same. That's just asking for mental health issues.

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard