Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
R
I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much, and I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE:
One evening last week, my wife and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, "I don't feel like it. I just want you to hold me"

I said, "WHAT??!! What was that?!"

So she says the words that every husband on the planet dreads to hear "You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man." She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?"

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep. The next day I opted to take the day off work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store.

I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said lets get a pair for each outfit. We went onto the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings.

Let me tell you she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis. I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, Honey." She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, "I think this is all, Dear, Let's go to the cashier."

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No, Honey, I don't feel like it." Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, "WHAT?"

I then said, "Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman." Just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either.

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
AWESOME!!!
hahahaha

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
oldy but goody

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
R
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
R
The guy who posts loves it.. the girls like, "Meh.. its alright.. "

I love it! lol

Wub U Kim.

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Hahaha, I like that one.

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Haha that is so awesome! Good one!

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by XKontour98:
Haha that is so awesome! Good one!

LOL!!

SAWEEET!

"Do what you like, Because you have to drive it!"-Me 99 Contour LX 95 Mustang GT Convertible 97 Z24 Cavalier
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
oh snap..... dayum. thats um, yea, i bet she's not a happy camper

98 CSVT t-red 1737# cf1 Cowl hood Centerline Storms CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15 WTB- Vortech S/C kit/ADC Turbo Kit
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
I don't think that will turn out very well if it really happend.

Awesome joke!

My ride(Cardomain link) : '95 Contour 16V Zetec DOHC, Teal , ATX Born on Sep. 4, 1995 86+ miles *LEDs mods are on their way!*

Link Copied to Clipboard