Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
I have no life
OP Offline
I have no life
T
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:

my mom is gonna be pissed when I show this to her... (grand prix). We TOLD her to get a CAMRY GAHHH!

The sky is falling. The Grand Prix is a fine car. The 3800 is a very reliable engine. If aggressive service is performed the car will go 150k w/o issue.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by todras:
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:

my mom is gonna be pissed when I show this to her... (grand prix). We TOLD her to get a CAMRY GAHHH!

The sky is falling. The Grand Prix is a fine car. The 3800 is a very reliable engine. If aggressive service is performed the car will go 150k w/o issue.

oh the engine will go 150K im sure no problem, its the trannie we are worried about.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
T
I have no life
OP Offline
I have no life
T
Buy a powertrain warranty.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13939015/

� Dodge Sprinter van

Nice to see a German made it on the list.

Tom '00 Cougar '95 Mark VIII
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13939015/

� Dodge Sprinter van
� Ford Crown Victoria sedan
� Mercury Grand Marquis sedan
� Pontiac Grand Prix sedan
� Ford E-Series van
� Dodge Durango SUV
� Dodge Ram 1500 pickup
� Buick Terraza minivan
� Chevrolet Uplander minivan
� Pontiac SV6 minivan
� Saturn Relay minivan
� Saturn Ion coupe and sedan
� Ford Ranger pickup

Why is the Ranger in there when it's one of the highest selling vehicles? At least I thought it was.

interesting that the Dodge Sprinter is really a Mercedes that DCX rebranded as Dodge and Freightliner. it's actualy been a huge success here in the Northeast with delivery companies, contractors, and other small businesses.

not surprised to see minivans as the worst values. they get so abused on a daily basis that they aren't worth sh!t on a trade-in.

i also notice a lot of rental cars on that list.

For Sale: - Sony PSP with a Baseball 2k6 and the movie Crash. $100 - 1973 Karmann Ghia Convertible w/ Auto-Stick. Needs Restoration. $1200 OBO
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Tourige:
Why is it only American cars?

Wait.. its because consumer reports are bogus [censored] propaganda.

Guarenteed they would never make an "Import Worst Cars of 2006" Cause there is no such thing as a bad import, they are amazing in every way and american cars are crap that no one buys

i think this is the most sensable post you've made on here

kevin m 98 T-red mystique gs zetec ATX | my ride |
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Originally posted by Tourige:
Why is it only American cars?

Wait.. its because consumer reports are bogus [censored] propaganda.

Guarenteed they would never make an "Import Worst Cars of 2006" Cause there is no such thing as a bad import, they are amazing in every way and american cars are crap that no one buys

??? ???

When I clicked on the link, it was to an article from Forbes Magazine - not Consumer Reports. What makes you think CR had anything to do with the topic for that article?

And for those who missed it, the Ranger made the cut because it apparently had the lowest owner-satisfaction rating of any vehicle.

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
You didn't read the article, did you.

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
I read the article. I must be the only one who did.

P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
The only thing on that list slightly suprising to me is the Ram, which IMO, is better than some of the other full size trucks.

I think the sprinter is cool, but I could see that most people that aren't business who own one, probably wouldn't like it.

"Bros before Hoes" <-- More men need this mentality.
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard