Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
For all who know me, I also have a SRT-4, in addition to my SVT Contour, I just had a big turbo installed on it, and I would like to show some pics here on CEG. Hope you don't mind.

Thanks.

And of course, my SVT Contour

A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
nucking futz.

The srt-4 is one neon I could see myself owning, that one is just dead sexy.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
Post pics of teh SVT to make it Contour related.

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Augi:
Post pics of teh SVT to make it Contour related.

Done.

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Very carbon fiber and very sexy.

3L process done
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:
nucking futz.

Thanks, just got it back on Saturday, still working out the initial bugs after having the bigger turbo kit installed. Feels strong so far, have to say, it's going to be probably 100hp or more at the wheels than my SVTC.

K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by Chris@CTA:
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:
nucking futz.

Thanks, just got it back on Saturday, still working out the initial bugs after having the bigger turbo kit installed. Feels strong so far, have to say, it's going to be probably 100hp or more at the wheels than my SVTC.

Well the engine was built to have a turbo while the SVT was not. The HP difference will be there.

You like carbon fiber... a lot. Looks awesome, the SRT-4 and SVT alike. I guess you got all your CF from CTA from the looks of it i.e. your name. Do you sponser for them or just a represetative that works there?

Sweet Rides!

My ride(Cardomain link) : '95 Contour 16V Zetec DOHC, Teal , ATX Born on Sep. 4, 1995 86+ miles *LEDs mods are on their way!*
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by KerryKool:

Well the engine was built to have a turbo while the SVT was not. The HP difference will be there.

You like carbon fiber... a lot. Looks awesome, the SRT-4 and SVT alike. I guess you got all your CF from CTA from the looks of it i.e. your name. Do you sponser for them or just a represetative that works there?

Sweet Rides!

My SVT is supercharged, so the SRT-4, at 100hp or more at the wheels, is going to be approaching or exceeding 380hp at the wheels.

As the founder of CTA Motorsports, all parts were purchased through CTA, and much of it installed via CTA or through affiliated shops and services.

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
both the SVT and the SRT are sweeeet...what kind of pedal covers are on the svt?

my ride: 1998 Ford SVT contour Silver mods: Silver grilles,knauberized,gold calipers,HELLA Optilux Angel Eyes,piaa windsheild wipers....next mods to come within the next month: SVTF euro wheels,Fuzion ZRI`s 215/40/17,Eibachs
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by my98SVTturbo:
both the SVT and the SRT are sweeeet...what kind of pedal covers are on the svt?

The current pedal set is from Autovation, before the copyright infringements came into play. We can still get the pedal sets, but without the SVT logos.

The pedal set shown in the pics were the previous OBx Racing pedals, since removed for the Autovation pedal set.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard