Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
First off congrats on a GREAT turnout

I guess I was the only one who didn't show up, well atleast JD represented for me and I promise not to turn into one of those "old school" CEG-ers who seem to never show up, although it appears its lookin' that way (except for the Downriver Cruize )

I can't believe there was THREE green CSVTs Also Amravs Mystique is really nice, always has been and likely always will be His car is something I should look into for a Regal replacement Anyways, nice to see all those with projectors too, damn! Now for the important questions...

-How many cars were there

-Was there any accidents or "incidents"

Once again, GREAT meet guys and I predict the "End of Summer" bash will net us FIFTY CARS because of this turnout

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Thats awesome you can get that many people to a meet.

3L process done
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Not sure who many cars there were. No accidents, but there was an incident!

K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by BatteryLight:

....and that was

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
First off congrats on a GREAT turnout

I guess I was the only one who didn't show up, well atleast JD represented for me and I promise not to turn into one of those "old school" CEG-ers who seem to never show up, although it appears its lookin' that way (except for the Downriver Cruize )

I can't believe there was FOUR green CSVTs Also Amravs Mystique is really nice, always has been and likely always will be His car is something I should look into for a Regal replacement Anyways, nice to see all those with projectors too, damn! Now for the important questions...

-How many cars were there
-Was there any accidents or "incidents"

Once again, GREAT meet guys and I predict the "End of Summer" bash will net us FIFTY CARS because of this turnout

roger, that's a good question.......i don't anyone actually took a count!!! lol there were a couple people that left right after we were done eating. they were parked in the other parking lot, there was a black and a silfro. and there were FOUR green csvt's...cinder came but left b/c he saw rain and wasn't familiar with the area (sorry, i don't know your name!!)

*~Bonnie~* 2000 CSVT, Amazon Green, built 2/?/00 135K and counting!!!!
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
CSVT, because like an orphan, someone has to take care of them.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
Originally posted by BatteryLight:

....and that was

While everyone was following pretty close in one lane on 75, people up front hit there brakes pretty hard for some reason unknown causing a chain reaction for everybody in line. I looked in my rearview mirror to see if anyone was going to a$spack me, and saw to silver svt's swerve off into the gravel shoulder.

R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:

Ahh... always fun to see a good shot of your own car!

Thanks to all who took pics!!!

-Reebs-

For Sale - 96 Tour Sport 2.5L MTX with SVT Exhaust, pre 98 trunklid with newer Contour Sport spoiler instead of lip spoiler, newer Contour sport rims. Newer paint job. Brand new floor mats. Rust Free! PM me for details and pics.
I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
alright this is my last try.....

Enjoy

98 T Red SVT CF hood and trunk, Vogtland springs, KYB struts, 8mm wires, KKM intake, BAT intake pipe, resonator removed, Steeda Short Throw, JVC MP3/WMA head unit, Alpine Type-S surround, 2 10in, Kicker subs, Soundstream amp,
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Berkel:
Who's the guy with the green grille? Do you work at Best Buy?

YEP THATS ME!

I work part time at the bestbuy on aiport.

99greensvt true bendzw/magnaflo accelwires mircosplitter pioneer 6400 intrax springs rear strut bar removed door "ding" guards custom painted interior/leather magic.com kn filter drilled /slotted rotors
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Hey Malcolm you got it that time, maybe yahoo just isn't good for hosting pics.
Where is that rear view mirror shot?

Jason G. 1997 Mercury Mystique GS ZETEC ATX Born: 11/96
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard