Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Flaming Biker Dude
Flaming Biker Dude
J
wow...you don't even have boost.....sorry bout the luck man....

People suck. Rev it till it MELTS.....
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I have a feeling you guys would give the car more respect after driving it, the 2.5L I5 is a great engine. The car as a whole blows the doors off everything else in its class that I drove and I got a supplier discount through my work. I just wasn't willing to shell out the extra $10,000 for the GTI.

I'll be getting tint and a clear bra on it very soon and new wheels will come as soon as I find something. Any mods will probably be aesthetic only, maybe some audio. I just need something reliable that gets decent gas mileage during my 50 mile round trips to work and 30 mile trips to school.

Judge, I work with a guy named Bob Edgar that told me to say hi after I inquired as to why he was calling my old car the â??Wampler mobileâ?.

~~~~~~Mike~~~~~~ Black 2006 VW Rabbit Silver 2000 Contour SVT - SOLD ~~~~The Car~~~~~
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Mike btw im stealing your ME books. Im just waiting on my approval paperwork from Wayne state

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I can help you with anything that I don't use or that isn't an old edition. I know ton's of other people that have books and such too.

~~~~~~Mike~~~~~~ Black 2006 VW Rabbit Silver 2000 Contour SVT - SOLD ~~~~The Car~~~~~
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Im hoping ill be a junior but honestly i think ill be a sophmore

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Pretty sure the Rabbit only gets about 30-31mpg highway.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by AliasJerkâ??¢:
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:
Cool that you got a new car, but I would have upgraded to at least a GTI (without DSG.... I dont care how cool it is, you cant row it i dont want it).

I hope you dont have any payments on it tho.... because a new built trans is only what? 2500 max?

no, he couldnt have upgraded to the GTI, thats a [censored] RABBIT!

Call me lame... but I want one... 2.5L I5 pushing 150 horses, 170 ft/lb of torque, gets 34 miles to the gallon, isnt really that heavy... I also like the fact that they are starting at $14K and probably will hold that value fairly well. the ONLY reason why im a little dissapointed in the rabbit is because they didnt offer the new one with a diesel... I mean thats what the rabbit was known for. Either way, im interested, although I would have gotten the 17 inch rims and the ground effects package... Ive always had a thing for hatches...

Diesel emissions have become more stringent, there will be a TDI next year with the new cleaner diesel.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard