Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Oh no, I would have done something about the [censored] that sent me there in the first place. However, had I had nothing, no home- Doug has a good point. It might have been the same or a better life for him to know he will be fed (crap) every day.. etc.

People are so quick to place blame just so they can feel better, yet if they're wrong they send someone completely innocent to jail. Angers me

G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
I think you guys may have missed some important information.

He was homeless, and being in jail may actually be better off.

Additionally he spent his time reading the bible and coming closer to God and talking to other immates about God. Hopefully touching them as well.

He doesnt blame anyone because he is selfless. For that he gets my respect.

There is alot more to life than whats on the surface, sometimes you have to look past it and to the real reason he was there.

---To get him out of a shithole life and to bring himself and others closer to God. ----

It is sad to see so many people so quickly to pass judgment and to resort to anger and revenge, when in reality that woman may have done himself and hundreds of other immates a favor. Life is twisted like that.

Last edited by GrandMasterKhan; 07/12/06 01:10 AM.

Cougar V6 MTX: GMK Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake : SVT UIM : SVT LIM : SVT TB : MSDS Headers & Ypipe : TruBendz 2.5" Borla Single Exhaust : Soild Front Motor Mount : & more
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by GrandMasterKhan:
I think you guys may have missed some important information.

He was homeless, and being in jail may actually be better off.

Additionally he spent his time reading the bible and coming closer to God and talking to other immates about God. Hopefully touching them as well.

He doesnt blame anyone because he is selfless. For that he gets my respect.

There is alot more to life than whats on the surface, sometimes you have to look past it and to the real reason he was there.

---To get him out of a shithole life and to bring himself and others closer to God. ----

It is sad to see so many people so quickly to pass judgment and to resort to anger and revenge, when in reality that woman may have done himself and hundreds of other immates a favor. Life is twisted like that.

F'dat. Sounds great, still sucks for him and others like him that are falsely convicted.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Personally i think the state needs to pay him for his time.
Soon he will be too old to work. I am speaking not only for his cause but others. He and others should be paid for there time that was wasted in jail.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
He will be payed, don't worry.

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by BloodyTomFlint:
He will be payed, don't worry.

That's what I'm saying. You think they just opened the gate and said "well, sorry about that, hopefully you can recoupe from our mistake."

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Recoupe what, his refrigerator box?

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P

yeah, because there's going to be no emotional stress from the whole thing.

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I wish jokes were easier to pick up on on the internet. It was in bad taste but...

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I

Nooooo.....control over his sphincter muscles.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard