Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by Decepticon:
No Your obviously missing the point. Carburation=Bad No Cats plus Carburation=Really bad!!!!
They need to change for the sake of the world

are you serious or am i not getting the joke? if you are serious, there's a lot more pressing issues to change pollution than Nascar. how about trying to get more people on public transportation?

"What did you think about that Dorothy girl?" "The whole Judy Garland thing kinda turned me on. That doesn't make me some sort of fag does it? "Nah baby, your money." 98 Black SVT #3560 of 6535
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Personally, I'd just like to sign a petition that does away with Nascar 100%. The sport itself makes my penis soft, and there's just something about dufus-looking hillbillies with hot, supermodel-like wives that I can't help but hate.

Mark

i'm gonna second this motion.

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
S
Steeda. Offline OP
Captain Impound Boy
OP Offline
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by cliffjohnson:
Originally posted by Decepticon:
No Your obviously missing the point. Carburation=Bad No Cats plus Carburation=Really bad!!!!
They need to change for the sake of the world

are you serious or am i not getting the joke? if you are serious, there's a lot more pressing issues to change pollution than Nascar. how about trying to get more people on public transportation?

Im serious, Freaking Serious!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Wow, lots of sterotyping here. How much of the NASCAR revenue comes from hicks vs. the middle class most of we are from?

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I thought they were going to unleaded in '08.

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by livinsvt:
IRL is going to E100 fuel next year. Maybe Nascar could come up with something similar. But its not there engines that needed changing..... there engines are

Audi won LeMans with a diesel...that's what I'm talking about.

Ryan Trollin!
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by APT:
Wow, lots of sterotyping here. How much of the NASCAR revenue comes from hicks vs. the middle class most of we are from?

Last time I checked most of we used some sort of sterotyping every day. By that I mean most of us use some sort of stereotype every day. It is human nature or something.

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
If you want to stop air pollution, start putting mufflers on cows. Help stamp out COW FARTS!!

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
The sport itself makes my penis soft, and there's just something about dufus-looking hillbillies with hot, supermodel-like wives that I can't help but hate.

I went to a champ car race w/ my girlfriend a couple weeks ago. I should've went by myself or at least stayed out of the paddock area, because she didn't stop talking about how hot the drivers were. And the fuelers. And the tire passers. "Even the older guys are kinda hot."

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Personally, I'd just like to sign a petition that does away with Nascar 100%. The sport itself makes my penis soft, and there's just something about dufus-looking hillbillies with hot, supermodel-like wives that I can't help but hate.

Mark

I feel like there will be less hill-billyness after the almighty Toyota enters the Nextel Cup next year.

The good ol' boys, most assuredly, aren't happy.

Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard