Print Thread
#1593877 06/20/06 04:19 AM
R
Reebs Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Well, what was originally a simple trans/clutch/flywheel/shifter swap... ended up being a pain in the butt with my SVT's secret little problem! After hours of trying to trouble shoot it and figure out why it ran for a few miles and wouldn't start again, we found out that it was just my MAF was completely shot and my plugs were bad and gapped at .9! That is all that was keeping it from starting and running like a champ!

Anyways, a huge thanks to Pete and Tim for all their help doing the swap, and all their help/time above and beyond the swap. The new spec clutch/fidanza flywheel/torsen trans/and steeda short throw shifter all feel awesome! Can't wait to finish breaking them in...

Woodward here I come...

-Reebs-

For Sale - 96 Tour Sport 2.5L MTX with SVT Exhaust, pre 98 trunklid with newer Contour Sport spoiler instead of lip spoiler, newer Contour sport rims. Newer paint job. Brand new floor mats. Rust Free! PM me for details and pics.
#1593878 06/20/06 04:21 AM
V
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
V
Finally....

...another car for the Viggen to pass

-Tim

Tim Ex - ContourPower 2001 Saab 9-3 Viggen
#1593879 06/20/06 04:37 AM
R
Reebs Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by ViggenPower?:
Finally....

...another car for the Viggen to pass

-Tim

But seriously... you need to take off and sell me those parts I need for my SE!!! PM me or call me!

-Reebs-

For Sale - 96 Tour Sport 2.5L MTX with SVT Exhaust, pre 98 trunklid with newer Contour Sport spoiler instead of lip spoiler, newer Contour sport rims. Newer paint job. Brand new floor mats. Rust Free! PM me for details and pics.

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard