Page 1 of 2 1 2
#1592191 06/16/06 08:08 PM
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
I'm guessing this is pretty much what we have to look forward to:

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
I remember as a young 2LT giving a general a briefing that had that much content, but about an entirely different subject.

Major Generals often don't have a sense of humor

"Seems like our society is more interested in turning each successive generation into cookie-cutter wankers than anything else." -- Jato 8/24/2004
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I don't think they're even allowed to yell at them at a fear of scaring the illegal immigrant, and the Mexican government then sueing for emotional distress of one its citizens.

Ryan Trollin!
?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
How do you say "Hey Stop!" in spanish?

Suck it Trebek! And by Trebek I mean Seaegee!
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
i don't know but my high powered riffle knows how to say it in many different languages that anybody will understand

1996 zetec atx 19.3381 at 71.51 mph 1/4 mile click me for an interesting sitea wbsite you should check outjoined the 100k+ club 5/21/06
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by GS474:
i don't know but my high powered riffle knows how to say it in many different languages that anybody will understand

I'll buy you a box or two of ammo!

Ryan Trollin!
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
LAMO

"Do what you like, Because you have to drive it!"-Me 99 Contour LX 95 Mustang GT Convertible 97 Z24 Cavalier
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
I heard a great idea to tell our senators how we feel about illegal aliens. Send them a brick with a letter that says this is our "Here's our contribution to the fence. Build it."

I can't believe Bush's idea to put the National Guard with no authority to do anything. STUPID!

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Originally posted by Woodencross:

I can't believe Bush's idea to put the National Guard with no authority to do anything. STUPID!

bush likes the shock-n-awe method.

koni kit - hpp rstb camber/plates - cf (yikes!) polyroll resistors - TCA's WR headers/ypipe -TB hiflow cat SFC's - XCal2 -dreaming of 3L-
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by 111R:
Originally posted by Woodencross:

bush likes the shock-n-awe method.

His point in doing all this was to both help secure our borders and not have it look like a military action on our border. While the Guard wont have much authority on the border, the Border Patrol retains their powers. The National Guard are there to do the support jobs; the intelligence, surveillance systems, etc. They will be relieving the Border Patrol agents that used to have to do these jobs, so they can be on the Border.

"Moore has also accused the American people of being the stupidest, most naive people on the face of the Earth. And after last weekend, he's got the box office numbers to prove it!"
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard