Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
My jackshaft is fixed. I am going to mock up the system in my car this weekend and 'test' the fix. I am going to keep it or sell it. IDK, I shouldn't be spending so much time on this stuff. I need to focus on my classes and internships. (potential)

STFU and put it in.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
I am going to keep it or sell it.

Those would be the 2 options.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Pete's dad had a talk with him. Am I the only one that can tell?

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by todras:
Pete's dad had a talk to him. Am I the only one that can tell?

Naw, I am just not finding a decent job and I need $$. I turned in a bunch of resumes today...we'll see if I can get a job, I'll keep it.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
put it in and stop crying pete! i dont want to have to kick you.

oh and on the origonal topic....

I bought my SVT for a chunk above what it was actually 'worth' because it had mods done that i would have done myself....

Last edited by Pudmunkie; 06/15/06 08:54 PM.

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Let me know if u are thinking of selling it.

I am very intersted

Honestly put it on. You will not regret it. You would have the biggest grin on ur face everyday.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
The right buyer will give you what you think the car is worth Rob, trust me FWIW, I wouldn't take less then $6K for it as is!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by RawBurt:
Keep the contour as a daily driver, and buy a fun/ fast car... 300zx

Either way, I was just curious as to what I could get for it. I've put alot into it, and lately it seems like its going to fall apart. Voltage issue at high rpm, CEL of doom, thousands of squeeks and rattles coming from the suspension. I cant even drive this car like it should be anymore.

300zx.....expensive to mod/maintain. Stick with the Tour.....and put a turbo.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Rob, maybe a garbage truck will back into your car and total it. Then insurance will give you an over-inflated amount for the car, and then you can hand them reciepts for your mods and claim even more. Then buy the wreck back from them and part it out to make more $$$.

No seriously I know exactly what you are going through. Just keep the car. Unless something breaks that is literally too expensive to fix. You've already done trans and suspension, etc, what else is going to bust? The resale on these cars sucks so bad that you'll never get even close to what you've put into it. Just run it into the ground.

A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by EVOLUTION VIII:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
Keep the contour as a daily driver, and buy a fun/ fast car... 300zx

Either way, I was just curious as to what I could get for it. I've put alot into it, and lately it seems like its going to fall apart. Voltage issue at high rpm, CEL of doom, thousands of squeeks and rattles coming from the suspension. I cant even drive this car like it should be anymore.

300zx.....expensive to mod/maintain. Stick with the Tour.....and put a turbo.

the squeeks in your suspension probably are sway bar endlinks, CEL of doom... No idea what code you are throwing, but I bet its fixable... Voltage issue could be a slipping Alternator belt... or more then likely a failing alternator.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard