Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by warmonger:
And your name is Doppleganger because....you need another face to show reality?
Let me step back here and say that it was probably not a good idea for you to associate a screen name with real life....

And if that is all you can say to the arguments and thoughts that I put forth in response to your "preconceived notions" about "premeditated murder" then you should probably go back to that construct you call your world. Pray it does not come crashing down on you. You started a discussion thread and I would expect you to be able to accept a reasoned response even of a different opinion.

If you had just stated your opinion rather than going on the attack by assuming that I am "young" and "off in my own little fantasy world" then I would have enter into discussion with you. However, you couldn't refrain from making those assumptions when you know nothing about me or my views. That's why I responded in the manner I did. So, take it for what it's worth. I just don't feel that you're worth my time. I'm done with this thread. Buh, bye.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by Viss1:
Originally posted by Jeb Hoge:
Yup, clearly our efforts have all been for nothing.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5082470.stm

Damn liberal media, tool of the terrorists if you ask me

Hey, everyone loves the Beeb.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Originally posted by Doppelg�¤nger:
Originally posted by warmonger:
And your name is Doppleganger because....you need another face to show reality?
Let me step back here and say that it was probably not a good idea for you to associate a screen name with real life....

And if that is all you can say to the arguments and thoughts that I put forth in response to your "preconceived notions" about "premeditated murder" then you should probably go back to that construct you call your world. Pray it does not come crashing down on you. You started a discussion thread and I would expect you to be able to accept a reasoned response even of a different opinion.

If you had just stated your opinion rather than going on the attack by assuming that I am "young" and "off in my own little fantasy world" then I would have enter into discussion with you. However, you couldn't refrain from making those assumptions when you know nothing about me or my views. That's why I responded in the manner I did. So, take it for what it's worth. I just don't feel that you're worth my time. I'm done with this thread. Buh, bye.

Oh, so not only are you the kind of person that stereotypes people and calls them murderers when you see a news blurb, you're also the kind who doesn't want to be called on it. Then when you do you turn tail and run.

Look at it this way. You are 7000 miles away and watch the same news blurb the rest of us do. And you've never been there. Then without knowing any evidence you call them premeditated murderers.
In court we call that hearsay right? We call that narrow minded and you certainly wouldn't make a jury in any trial after they interviewed you with that sort of opinion.
So don't try to turn this into "oh woe is me " story in the very thread YOU started.
Also, I DID state my opinions about YOUR viewpoints and then drew conclusions about YOU from YOUR words. That is an acceptable way for people to evaluate someone after a first impression...last I heard. If you think it is an attack then you are wrong. It is a pointed comment and if you felt the point then maybe you should take a step back and reevaluate what you started. On top of that, I still think you are young. Maybe not necessarily young in body, but young in experience. Young isn't an insult. Look at it this way, if you ARE old and experienced, then you are a fool. Looking at it from that perspective, I think I'd rather be considered young and/or inexperienced.

Anyone who lives in this world and wants to start crying murder over something that they personally don't have any ties to, no evidence about other than a media blurb and on top of it side with a whole other group of people against members of their OWN country deserves to get a little ...feedback... wouldn't you say?

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
B
CEG'er
CEG'er
B
A number of years ago there was a Wendy's commerical. Three elderly women were in the courtroom. Judge is present. A burger is sitting on the bench. One of the ladies lifts the bun and states "Where's the beef?" WTB...point being made in the commerical was priceless.

In regards to Iraq, when our administration was ferverently making their case against Iraq and undermining anyone that disagreed with them.....I say where is the beef...WMD.....

We all will be paying for this administration for years to come...so please don't complain when your pocketbooks are being picked for mandatory donations.......

Bob
P.S. I don't need to read history concerning this administration 10 years from now to know their contribution to our County........evaluate in the present.....but some would view the historical or long view with much greater pleasure...reminds me of a well known Economist stating that in regards to market problems working themselves out....that in the long run we are all dead.......problem solved.....

An ounce of prevention provides a pound of cure!
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by btrautman:

We all will be paying for this administration for years to come...so please don't complain when your pocketbooks are being picked for mandatory donations.......

im not happy at the fact that our president has spent more money than all the presidents before him combined.

nor am i happy that when i retire, i'll most likely have to eat cat food to survive.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Yeah, I am sure that he spent more than every other president combined...

And if we let Bush have his way with social security, it would be your own fault if you have to eat cat food; in other words, you would make your own destiny. As it is right now, it will be the governments fault that you have no retirement. Thats NOT the way it should be.

"Moore has also accused the American people of being the stupidest, most naive people on the face of the Earth. And after last weekend, he's got the box office numbers to prove it!"
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
so...it's my fault the president i didn't vote for flushed social security down the toilet??

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
V
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
V
Originally posted by Jeb Hoge:
Hey, everyone loves the Beeb.

I don't know, dude, I've spent some time over at Corvetteforum (which is more or less a repository for links to ultraconservative blogs), and God help the BBC over there

E0 #36 '95 Ranger '82 Honda CX500
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by TGO:
so...it's my fault the president i didn't vote for flushed social security down the toilet??

Nobody did anything to social security to pull it out of the toilet. Social Security is in the toilet right now due to inaction and a poorly designed program that cannot cope with current lifespans and upcoming demographics. Bush was on the right track, but screwed up by not taking the reforms far enough.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
i know that...the question i am asking is how is it my fault?

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard