Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by smoothlinez:
Unfortunately, AER will NOT sell the engine to people without Nobles.

Oh Crap...

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles
J
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
J
Why are they only selling the engines to Noble owners? It would make sense to sell them openly to the public and produce more revenue in the process At least in my mind that makes sense. . .

G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
Just PM me when you're ready to buy. I've already bought 3 from them.

Oh yeah, price dropped to $4200.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by gotapex:

LOL...badazz~

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by gotapex:

Please don't say things like that, I really have no self control when it comes to spending money .

Aaron

AKA NVS SVT 98.5 Silver/Blue SVT#4553 Yeah it's modded 98 T-Red/Blue SVT Contour Totaled 06/05/06 03 3L,VCN 2000,CAT Cams,MSDS Headers w/Y-Pipe,XCal2 and lots more
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Unfortunately, AER will NOT sell the engine to people without Nobles. Even when we bought the engines, we had to give them the VIN or chassis number on the original engine and Noble frame. They then call 1G Racing for comfirmation. Then, and only then will they sell you the engine. I tried to order some cams from them also but they wouldnt sell it to us.

Yeah right... How many engines have you bought from them? They've obviously changed their policy.

I called the contact number that gotapex gave me (David Walker's cell phone # that I will not post publicly) and he gave me the order line number (800 753 5237) at which I was able to immediately place my order. The part number is â??L30Nobleâ? and it is a complete engine ready to drop in.

Dave Walker said that they don't care at all what the application is, Noble or some other car. All they need is a credit card #.

Anyway, the cost to me was $4300 for the engine and an additional $100 shipping. Dave called me back after I placed the order to give me my shipping date, Thursday, 22 June, so I should have my AER engine within two weeks

Man it helps to have the right contacts, I was getting nowhere with this. Thank you so much gotapex!

Next I need to order a brake kit (front and rear) from Todd at TCE...

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Congratultions!

S
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
S
yes, congratz. I am sorry if I gave you the wrong information as that is what AER told me when we needed a replacement engine for one of our Noble customers. The engine is complete ready to go,but youll need the manifold, etc. from 1G. GL with your project

Eloy Smoothlinez Auto Salon
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
The engine is complete ready to go,but youll need the manifold, etc. from 1G. GL with your project

Comes with manifold... Or so Dave Walker said.

S
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
S
Wow, things really have changed a LOT. We had an AER built Noble engine sent to us last month and it came with new exhaust manifold bolts, etc but no manifold. The manifold and custom bracket/mounts, modified PS pump were from 1G. I am sure its a custom manifold and AER just does the oem type of stuff. Let us know when you get your engine. That will open many doors and opportunities for you contour guys.

Eloy Smoothlinez Auto Salon
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  bnoon_dup1, PA 3L SVT_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard