Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by The Davis:
I like it, too. I replaced a friggin' minivan with it - that's how much room this thing has to spare!

If I need a fix I can either take out the 'tour, the wife's Celica or (former) CEGer Po-Jay's new GTO

I am not too sure that you will be whoring out my Goat! =-)

Nice Truck. You should share the pic of that driveshaft... It is GiNorMous!

SVT Parts For Sale!PM Me. 2006 M6 Cyclone Gray GTO 1995 Mazda Protege Commuter Special 93 FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide I'm A TROLL Now!~
T
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by Rev. Po-Jay:
I am not too sure that you will be whoring out my Goat! =-)

Nice Truck. You should share the pic of that driveshaft... It is GiNorMous!

You aren't gonna share the goat?!

This driveshaft is huge. I dunno how well you can tell from the pic

How many Vs would a VTEC TEC if a VTEC could TEC Vs? The one, the only....FRNKNFORD http://www.westvalleycs.com
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
yessss. Another tour/stique owner goes to the Chevrolet side of power. Nice truck dude. At least your driveshaft and differential aren't getting the rusty treatment yet like mine (it's only an 02 geez)

And for the haters out there, you just don't know. An elitist Contour owner

J.T. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 294ci V8. Custom CAI, headers on the way... 1997 Mercury Mystique Zetec ATX Deceased February 2006
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
Seems like the SW is replacing the entire fleet. At least there is one new CEGer coming into the fold (hopefully) when he gets his license.

Intresting choice to replace the `tour with. Anything planned?

· Jon Miconi · Coming Soon! · 01 Cougar · 98 V70R
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
*cough* STS Turbo *cough*

J.T. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 294ci V8. Custom CAI, headers on the way... 1997 Mercury Mystique Zetec ATX Deceased February 2006
T
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Not too much planned yet. When the original owner had the bed sprayed he didn't have the rails done, so I'm gonna set up an appointment to finish that.

Next I'll put an Undercover hard tonneau on the bed.

After that I'll get a Westin Bull Bar and some KCs on the front.

The last thing I'm sure I want to do is put on some full-length nerf bars.

Beyond that I don't have anything figured out (yet). I may replace the stock speakers, but I haven't decided yet.

I'd like to have something to pull, so maybe I'll add the Sport Boat mod sometime in the future

If I could figure out a way to do it and keep the tonneau cover on I'd really like to get one of those fuel transfer tool boxes. I don't think that's gonna happen, though.

My boy is excited to get his license. He digs the 'tour because it isn't the same Civic all his friends are driving around. Plus he loves the way it sounds (Zetec whine).

How many Vs would a VTEC TEC if a VTEC could TEC Vs? The one, the only....FRNKNFORD http://www.westvalleycs.com
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by MadMerc97:
yessss. Another tour/stique owner goes to the Chevrolet side of power.....

Sorry for the thread-Jack Darrel, but I couldn't resist...

SVT Parts For Sale!PM Me. 2006 M6 Cyclone Gray GTO 1995 Mazda Protege Commuter Special 93 FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide I'm A TROLL Now!~
T
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
T
oh, and MadMerc, I don't really think I'm gonna do much to the motor. I'll put a different muffler on to open up 'er throat a little under hard accel but that's about all I can think of.

Po-Jay: that car is

R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
I'd like to have something to pull, so maybe I'll add the Sport Boat mod sometime in the future

If I could figure out a way to do it and keep the tonneau cover on I'd really like to get one of those fuel transfer tool boxes. I don't think that's gonna happen, though.

Sport Boat Mod, FTW!

H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
oh, and MadMerc, I don't really think I'm gonna do much to the motor. I'll put a different muffler on to open up 'er throat a little under hard accel but that's about all I can think of.

Po-Jay: that car is

Oh yeah?

See mine doesn't have throttle by wire

I bet you have the 5.3L. I've got the 4.8L, here's a clip of how it sounds from outside man.
http://media.putfile.com/Exhaust-o-da

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard