Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by hotdimmes:
Where did you find that? I was looking for a listing of motor vehicle laws that weren't just a driver's manual for people about to get their license.

Here's the search link for the Connecticut General Statutes: http://search.cga.state.ct.us/ linky I did a quick search and didn't find any definition of "parking" as distinct from "standing" or "stopping" but I didn't spend a lot of time on it either.

Scott

Troll! '99 BMW 328i
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
What was the valid reason for not just pulling into a parking space like a considerate person?

People who wait for people in No Parking zones piss me off. Go get a parking space!

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Here's what I found: (section 2B.39 a little under halfway down the page)

http://mutcd.fhwa.dot.gov/HTM/2003/part2/part2b3.htm

Tan 98 Contour V6 ATX -BAT intake, SVT exhaust, SVT suspension, Stazi brakes, superchip, opt TB, opt Y "Max Power never abbreviates, each letter is as important as the one that preceeded it. Maybe even MORE important... no, as important."
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Next time your mother going to drop you off at a no parking zone have her drive EXTREMELY slow. This wont be counted as parking! lol

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by hairhorn:

What part of "NO PARKING" are you having trouble with?

I think the trouble he is having with NO PARKING is the fact that his mom WAS NOT PARKED.

" The word "standing" when used on the R7 and R8 series of signs refers to the practice of a driver keeping the vehicle in a stationary position while continuing to occupy the vehicle."

I actually agree with what you say in your first post, your mother should not have been in a position to get a NO PARKING violation, since she wasn't parked.

"Moore has also accused the American people of being the stupidest, most naive people on the face of the Earth. And after last weekend, he's got the box office numbers to prove it!"
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard