Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#1570488 05/18/06 12:42 AM
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by Augi:
What kind of gains has everyone recieved from pulleys? I need to replace the tensioner and thought that I may as well do all of them.

I did a UR crank (underdrive) with a aem alt (overdrive) and like the setup. easy too self install. I can give u the belt number also if you have a/c that was the only issue.

JD a.k.a Fingers "Don't Panic" '98 Contour GL 2.0L VCT ATX 88k '98 Contour LX 2.5L MTX 120k Street racing can kill just less of a chance with a 2.0
S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S

I did a UR crank (underdrive) with a aem alt (overdrive) and like the setup. easy too self install. I can give u the belt number also if you have a/c that was the only issue.

Reply of Shamun:
I recently purchased a UR U/D crank pulley. I am interested in rotational weight loss. Is the forementioned AEM Alternator pulley (O/D) any lighter than stock?
Since each pound of (rotating (or recip) weight loss equals 2.8 HP, how many HP can be expected from a Fidanza aluminum 8.5 pound flywheel? That is, how much does the stock flywheel weigh? LASTLY, I purchased the ZX3 head from FRPP and was wondering how much to mill so that I can get 11:1 compression. I plan to use my Crane Stage 2 cams.
THANKS!

96 GL-Sport 2.0L, MTX Bernardo Bourges' CTA CAI, Dmitri's SVT E0s rims, 205/55R-16, Dunlop SPs.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard