Print Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoShoââ??¢:

Where is the video!?

I'm a skeptic...I saw the video of the planes hitting the WTC in NY. I wanna see the footage!

dude, the gov't isn't going to release any footage of the pentagon getting hit. it's a security concern... think about it.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
S
Cool Toe Chris
Cool Toe Chris
S
Certain things can and do get marked as classified. The only reason why the video of the first tower is even available is because of the quick thinking of the 2 French brothers - during the making of their FDNY documentary/training video. Once that happened, people made calls and then I watched the towers get hit and fall.

As for the Pentagon, I take the word of the members that saw it get hit.

Chris NJ 98.5 SVT Silver Frost
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
I have seen Videos!

Its a Plane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by We Todd:
Originally posted by BloodyTomFlint:
Guess what...Farenheight 9/11 was supposed to be completely factual as well. And we all know, conservative or liberal, for the war or against it, that certain liberties were taken by Mike Moore. Nothing is completely true or factual, those words should not be uttered in any conversation about any government, period.

I haven't even watched THIS video...I will eventually and maybe it will tick me off, but until I they gov't fesses up with WTF actually happened at the pentagon...

You can laugh at me believing this all you want...but unless you have some great explanation as to where the HELL that plane went then I don't want anyone judging me!

There is a video on ifilms from years ago demonstrating what happens when a plane runs full bore into a concrete wall. It disenigrates (sp?)! The only thing left of the plane was where it did NOT hit the wall. Thats where the plane yet.

Better yet for you conspiracy theorist, where did the people go on those planes?
Why would we pick Saudis to be the 'scapegoats' and not go after them?
If you guys believe that kind of crap, then well, I hope you get your money back for your educations...

lol, why for being open minded I should get my money back...

You really answered no questions besides critisizing me...assclown.

And still where is the rest of the debris and the wingspan of the plane went where!?

Open minded?
I answered your question, but you failed to understand it. The plane DISINTGRATED! Thus the majority of the wreckage was gone, crushed, or burnt up in the fire/collison!

But, I would like you to come to D.C. and tell people in the Pentagon, and the families who lost people on that flight, that it was a government conspiracy and you want them to prove otherwise. I'm sure the fact that their loved ones bodies are gone, aren't enough.

Ryan Trollin!
X
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
X
You do realize that 395 goes right by the Pentagon? There were people (not government employed) driving by when it happened that actually saw the plane come in. If anyone thinks all these people are being paid by the government or have been brainwashed etc., then they are ignorant.

Matt 2000 SVT Toreador #1210 of 2150
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by We Todd:
The plane DISINTGRATED! Thus the majority of the wreckage was gone, crushed, or burnt up in the fire/collison!

There was a jet airliner crash here in Florida over a decade ago. The entire aircraft simply got swallowed up by the Everglades. No evidence except a patch where the vegitation was disturbed and a little jet fuel/hydraulic fluid. No 30' tail sticking out of the ground, no crumpled wing on a tree, no engines 1/2 into the ground. If you were in an air boat & didn't know a plane had gone down, you'd just boat on by and think nothing of it.

IIRC, no significant wreckage was found except the partial remains of 1 engine & the black box. Everything else was in such small pieces that they were un-recoverable.

Here are some quotes from a CNN news report:

Quote:

"When it hit the ground, the water and dirt flew up," he said. "The wreckage looked like if you take your garbage and throw it on the ground."

Aerial pictures showed what appeared to be debris strewn over a marshy region of the Everglades, but there were no signs of a fuselage or larger aircraft pieces.

Last edited by TourDeForce; 05/05/06 03:12 PM.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Decepticon:
I have seen Videos!

didnt the fbi confiscate all the videos? why have you seen them? if the videos are highly classified (and i understand you have some level of clearance) then how is it that people all over the military are seeing these videos and the public isnt? and what is so secretive about them? is it to prevent people from seeing how a plane can hit the outer perimeter wall? the fact that it is such a big "secret" for "national security" doesnt really make too much sense imo.

they can parade videos of hussein's dead sons to the iraqi people to prove that they are dead but they cant show their own American citizens a video proving a plane (and what kind) hit the pentagon. especially when there is so much doubt and mistrust floating around out there amongst the citizenry.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by a troll Aarrrrrrr:
... but they cant show their own American citizens a video proving a plane (and what kind) hit the pentagon. especially when there is so much doubt and mistrust floating around out there amongst the citizenry.

Election year coming up. Perhaps those will get de-classified for conservative entertainment purposes.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by a troll Aarrrrrrr:
Originally posted by Decepticon:
I have seen Videos!

didnt the fbi confiscate all the videos? why have you seen them? if the videos are highly classified (and i understand you have some level of clearance) then how is it that people all over the military are seeing these videos and the public isnt? and what is so secretive about them? is it to prevent people from seeing how a plane can hit the outer perimeter wall? the fact that it is such a big "secret" for "national security" doesnt really make too much sense imo.

they can parade videos of hussein's dead sons to the iraqi people to prove that they are dead but they cant show their own American citizens a video proving a plane (and what kind) hit the pentagon. especially when there is so much doubt and mistrust floating around out there amongst the citizenry.

That is the ONLY valid argument in the Pentagon plane attack is the reason why the FBI has confiscated the videos and has not released them to the public.

In addition, just because one has or HAD a clearance does NOT mean they are privy to every piece of classified material.

Ryan Trollin!
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Indeed like ryan says there has to be a need to know.

or right place at right time.

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard