Next Thread
Print Thread
#1564573 05/04/06 07:16 PM
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
I have a customer that is giving a real hard time about some parts I shipped to him. Does anyone here on CEG know him?

Mark Peters
American Supercharger

He lives/works in Wenonoh, NJ.

I have his address, Email and phone, but he does not answer either. I called his CC company and they called him, the lady said he picked up right away. Seems fishy you ask me.

This is first person to screw with me and I will not let him get one over on me.

He had placed a good sized order prior to this that went fine. This one he is nowhere to be found.

Bill Jenkins Team Ford, Internet Parts Dept. 5445 Drexel Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89130 CLICK HERE to order parts Ford parts at wholesale prices
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
well, my brother lives in NJ, and that wouldn't be too far of a drive for him, i could ask him about making a stop in around the area when he goes to delaware sometime in the near future.
if you want to shoot me a pm or something, i'll see what i can do.

other than that.. yea, sounds fishy.

What do you mean, rhetorical question? 1998.5 SVT --> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2155561/1 #4619 of 6535, born Feb 18, 1998. i'm a smarta$$, don't take it personally
S
Cool Toe Chris
Cool Toe Chris
S
I'd say I'd take a ride, but this is 90 miles from me! Bill, drop me a PM if you want/need me to take a ride.

Chris NJ 98.5 SVT Silver Frost
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
did he receive items and reverse the charges or something? or make a special order and then disappear?

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
What happened is he place a good size order of ~250 for a 3.0L swap. Well I messed up 2 gaskets (I know, but it does not happen often). So I told him I will send the correct ones to him next day, then he added some center caps and a few other gaskets. Well we updated our CC machine since then and all VISA cards require the proper CSV code (3 digits on back of car). Well he had 373, I tried 873, 878, and many others. Well I now can not get the CC to work.

I have sent about 12 emails and made about 10 calls and nothing. That's what grabs me. He answers the phone for Wachovia and not me.

It's not much to write off, it's the point that this like the 1st time on about 8 years that someone has jerked me around like this.

Bill Jenkins Team Ford, Internet Parts Dept. 5445 Drexel Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89130 CLICK HERE to order parts Ford parts at wholesale prices
H
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
Do you have the old school carbon machine to use in case your system goes down. If so use it and send in the copy.If the customer is not able to provide proof that they shipped the merchandise back to you and show proof of receipt they are stuck with the charge. Or call visa international 1-800-847-2911 they may be able to get further with Wachovia.

98.5svt(formerly owned by svtedwardo420) Msds headers 3 inch exhaust aem intake carbonfiber hood carbonfiber"nascar" trunk b&m shifter sct tuner torsen t-2 lsd spec 2 clutch
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
What a PRICK that guy is.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!

Link Copied to Clipboard