Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by Tourige:
to bad its still ugly and has 4 doors. Who wants a 4 door car with 900hp..

I hope that was sarcasm

I'd take a 900HP go cart but I just may be wierd

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by IonNinja:

I hope that was sarcasm

I'd take a 900HP go cart but I just may be wierd

"yeah"...drunk comment of the night...i love you guys though for real.

'88 Camaro SC 305 The "new" car. Rear wheel drive is great! '00 Honda Civic si EPB, STOLEN 11/25/05 Miss my baby, now my little bros car. '96 Contour SE w/ '98 svt exhaust w/ Dynomax res and mufflers
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K

Not only am I raising my hand, but I just threw my arm out of it socket Maybe Hector can clear this up for us, the EVO in question is a drag car, built for drag racing, so how can it be a "dyno queen"

These debates are awesome, but when it comes right down to it, how about we twin turbo the ZO6 and forget about all this Its all about "bang for the buck" and being a sleeper for me. I'll take a ZO6 over the Ford GT and if you consider the price difference, you can build the crap out of the ZO6 with the price difference and probably have enough money left over to buy a couple sets of rear tires, ahh, the ZO6 wins again...BRILLANT

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by Klasse Act:

Not only am I raising my hand, but I just threw my arm out of it socket Maybe Hector can clear this up for us, the EVO in question is a drag car, built for drag racing, so how can it be a "dyno queen"

These debates are awesome, but when it comes right down to it, how about we twin turbo the ZO6 and forget about all this Its all about "bang for the buck" and being a sleeper for me. I'll take a ZO6 over the Ford GT and if you consider the price difference, you can build the crap out of the ZO6 with the price difference and probably have enough money left over to buy a couple sets of rear tires, ahh, the ZO6 wins again...BRILLANT

Damnit roger, u sell ur ford adn now ur sucked into the rest of the world. You are becoming like everyone else.

Don't worry, ford found out its biggest problem. All they had to do is circle it.

(Looking at fords emblem with the circle around it)

On a serious note, i would take a FORD GT over a z06. IF i had to pay for either 1 of them. I would walk away with the money.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Ford GT > z06

So the EVO costs 33k + 80k in mods to date = 113k

I mean the z06 is an awesome car, but if I had the money to spend well I would get both...if money ins't an issue.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
um......

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Silver AMS Evo is a drag car.....BUT it is often street driven.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Hey Rickson, I'm a Corvette fan above anything else, so I'm biased towards the ZO6. Being somewhat practical, I also lean towards the ZO6 because not only can you drive the hell out of it, but you can pack some bags and go out of town w/o a worry, something you can't do in the Ford GT. I understand that some people like the exotic nature of the GT and that can't be denied when compared to the ZO6, but the bottom line is this, the Ford GT is a "tribute car" and the Corvette has been made since 1953, although there were some dark days (most of the 70's), but its stood the test of time and to reiderate, is the Ford GT worth $100K more than the ZO6, come on now

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Yes it is Worth 100K more. Mainly becuase it doesn't have some gay ass bowtie on it!!!

The New ZO6 is bad ass but its still a Vette, where as the GT is 100% ford GT.

Two different cars, The Z06 is a cool Performance car, the GT is a Supercar!

H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by Decepticon:
Yes it is Worth 100K more. Mainly becuase it doesn't have some gay ass bowtie on it!!!

The New ZO6 is bad ass but its still a Vette, where as the GT is 100% ford GT.

Two different cars, The Z06 is a cool Performance car, the GT is a Supercar!

What? a Supercar that can barely outrun and outperform a "plain sports car". That's pretty funny.

J.T. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 294ci V8. Custom CAI, headers on the way... 1997 Mercury Mystique Zetec ATX Deceased February 2006
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard