Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by Stazi:
Austrlia rules - you guys are a bunch of over-imaginative homos. I've surfed with Dolphins and there is nothing cooler.

The lakes are fun, but I shudder whenever I jump into Lake St. Clair and wonder how many gallons of Detroit poop I am swimming with.

I remember a story back in 2004 saying that an over amorous dolphin almost drowned a swimmer because it was attempting to mate with the diver. See, even dolphins can kill you. So, NOTHING is safe in the ocean!

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Stazi has learned to hold his breath for a very long time just for such dolphin-lovin situations.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by Kerry2Kool4U:
There was a photoshop image of a huge shark behind a sufer in a wave but the closest thing I found was this:

I think that image was proven to be a dolphin not a shark, or some sort of photochopped image.

I just found it on snopes.com. and it is a dolphin.

But the Great White following the kayak is a real photo! Also snopes.com. Pretty scary!

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Giant shark movie.

http://www.megsite.com/images.htm

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0450459/

I read a little of the novel when it came out...it's going to be scary but over the top.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J

Scary

"Do what you like, Because you have to drive it!"-Me 99 Contour LX 95 Mustang GT Convertible 97 Z24 Cavalier
J
Flaming Biker Dude
Flaming Biker Dude
J
OK, sharks scare the he!! out of me. I rarely swin in salt water. Kinda my lil deal with them. I stay out of their water, they stay off of 696...it works for us. I did go snorkeling while on my cruise and it was the first thing i thought about...I mean we are in 50' of water.... 1320' away from the boat...so unless I suddenly gained the ability to run on water...I was done for. Great Whites make my skin crawl...they are just HUGE...their ability to ruin my day just seeing what I am makes me skurred.

Trapps....you should buy that boat....looks PIMP

People suck. Rev it till it MELTS.....
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Hell, running full speed into the Atlantic north of VA Beach was enough for me. I came running back out after I saw the plethora of jellyfish

Last edited by Pre98; 04/24/06 04:06 PM.
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Regarding the dolphin pic: I was swimming in Delaware, where we go every year, when a dolphin swam right underneath me. I knew they swim there all the time, knew it was VERY unlikely it was a shark, and it STILL scared the S**T out of me. They are soooo fast, and I could feel the power of it as it went underneath me. WOW! If it had been a hungry shark, that would have been it. No warning at all. Course, I don't know that seeing the shark follow my kayak would be any better!

Scott Mabe I WILL be Phil. 1999 Contour SVT, Tropic Green BAT kit, K&N RU-3530+MAF, Magnecore 8.5mm, some audio goodies, Hightowers, Knauberized, tatoo by Parkedcar.
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by Judge:
Kinda my lil deal with them. I stay out of their water, they stay off of 696...it works for us.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
J
JB1 Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
were it me in that position i'd be that first person to get a kayak into the 200mph club getting back to shore. i'd row until my arms fell off.

p.s. yes i know i could really go that fast

00 black/tan svt, #2052 of 2150, born 2/1/00 formerly known as my csvt "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard