Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#1555126 05/18/06 02:12 PM
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Originally posted by 00SVT:
Originally posted by 04marauder:

Another good crock of [censored] I heard right after the game was from Barkley. He said that weak shot by Prince that got REJECTED all the way to Cleveland was "real close to being goaltending." LMFAO.

Actually, it was VERY close to being a goaltend. I've seen similar shots get whistled for it and I've seen much worse no-calls.

How are those Bulls doing after that steaming s**t in the first round?? Bet they'd have beat Detroit no problem, huh?

Ok I think we all know I'm a Bulls fan. Let it go.

But since you asked. They're doing great. They lost to the eventual 2006 Eastern Conference Champs. And they didn't blame the refs for it like a bunch of [censored]. They realize they lost because they don't have a center and yet were still able to give Miami all kinds of problems.

And they feel pretty good going in to the offseason with the playoff experience they got, a load of salary cap room, a lottery pick - maybe no 1 overall, plus their own first round pick - no 16 overall.

But back to the topic. I know the Pistons are a dam good team. And they could still win this series. But I sure as hell hope they get the s**t beat out of them again in Cleveland. Just for the simple reason that certain players on their team now and in the past lack any kind of class.

Somebody mentioned the Thomas and Laimbeer actions a while back against the Bulls in the playoffs. And nowadays you got this clown making gaurantees and then choking. Its beautiful to watch. Try having some class. Be a good winner and a good loser. Wallace was laughing at the Bulls earlier this season during a blowout. Thats the kind of thing that makes people not like the Pistons.

1998.5 SVT I'm working on it. WTB 2.0L Contique.
#1555127 05/18/06 02:24 PM
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
The NBA is still around? Where are the Michael Jordan's? Magic Johnson's? Kareem?

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
#1555128 05/18/06 02:40 PM
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Somebody mentioned the Thomas and Laimbeer actions a while back against the Bulls in the playoffs. And nowadays you got this clown making gaurantees and then choking. Its beautiful to watch. Try having some class. Be a good winner and a good loser.

Why can't people let s**t go that happened 15+ years ago?? People in Chicago still crying about that. Guess what? I was at that game 4 when the Bulls completed the sweep. I thought it was a crappy move on Isiah's and Laimbeer's part. You're not alone. But to continue to cry about it is lame. "Lack any kind of class..." get over yourself. Go ask Dwyane Wade or Josh Childress how much of a clean, gentleman player Nocioni is.

Bottom line is this: The Pistons are playing like crap right now. Cleveland is doing what they need to do to win. Saunders is getting outcoached. They've dug holes for themselves like the the past 2 years (in '04 against NJ and last year against the Heat) and managed to advance. We'll see what happens.

2000 SVT Contour -- SOLD! New car coming soon... 1980 Triumph TR7 -- Needs a new home...
#1555129 05/18/06 03:29 PM
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
as a cavs fan I would like to say we are up 3-2 and detroit now has to come play at the Q in front of a ravenous crowd. sure detroit can pull it off.. but honestly i dont think they will.. cleveland moves on to the finals

1998.5 Diamond White Pearl SVT (#4725) custom exhaust/intake k&N/mod'ed y-pipe slotted rotors/greenstuff pads/SS lines cougar trans/FSVT shift tower/Torsen 16lb. flywheel 18" Velox VX-8's with some rubba bands
#1555130 05/18/06 03:58 PM
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Doppelg�¤nger:
Larry Brown would never have let this happen!

lol.

I can't believe that the cavs are up 3-2 on the Pistons. I thought they would win one game max, and after game 1 of the series I thought it would be a sweep for sure. I still don't see the cavs winning the series, but nothing would suprise me anymore...

Cameron 98 Black CSVT #2958
#1555131 05/18/06 04:00 PM
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Somebody mentioned the Thomas and Laimbeer actions a while back against the Bulls in the playoffs. And nowadays you got this clown making gaurantees and then choking. Its beautiful to watch. Try having some class. Be a good winner and a good loser.

Why can't people let s**t go that happened 15+ years ago?? People in Chicago still crying about that. Guess what? I was at that game 4 when the Bulls completed the sweep. I thought it was a crappy move on Isiah's and Laimbeer's part. You're not alone. But to continue to cry about it is lame. "Lack any kind of class..." get over yourself. Go ask Dwyane Wade or Josh Childress how much of a clean, gentleman player Nocioni is.

No no. That incident was first brought up by someone else in another thread. I was just kind of responding to it here. I woouldn't just throw that out there out of the blue because that would be lame. But I was reminded of it. And I think its relevant to my point. Hey, Nocioni is . Haven't heard him make any gaurantees or talking trash. Just plays hard.

1998.5 SVT I'm working on it. WTB 2.0L Contique.
#1555132 05/18/06 04:17 PM
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I don't know about all of Sheed's trashtalking, but with the exception of his last guarantee, haven't the Pistons won every other game he guaranteed in the past? If I'm right in my memory, it seems to be a good way to fire up the rest of the Pistons (again, with the exception of game 4). In any case, I'm pretty sure I'd hate Sheed's guts if he were on any other team .

As for the Pistons in game 6, I have a feeling they are going to have a tough time winning, but if they do, I think they'll take game 7, too.

Matt 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX (WRB Stage 4+) Old Rides: 1999 Sil-Fro SVT Contour 3.0L with goodies (Totalled 6/21/06) 1988 Bronco II (Sold) You know you launch hard when you beat oncoming traffic through their own crosswalk lines.
#1555133 05/18/06 04:41 PM
N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N

Another good crock of [censored] I heard right after the game was from Barkley. He said that weak shot by Prince that got REJECTED all the way to Cleveland was "real close to being goaltending." LMFAO.

Actually, it was VERY close to being a goaltend. I've seen similar shots get whistled for it and I've seen much worse no-calls.

How are those Bulls doing after that steaming s**t in the first round?? Bet they'd have beat Detroit no problem, huh?

Ok I think we all know I'm a Bulls fan. Let it go.

But since you asked. They're doing great. They lost to the eventual 2006 Eastern Conference Champs. And they didn't blame the refs for it like a bunch of [censored]. They realize they lost because they don't have a center and yet were still able to give Miami all kinds of problems.

And they feel pretty good going in to the offseason with the playoff experience they got, a load of salary cap room, a lottery pick - maybe no 1 overall, plus their own first round pick - no 16 overall.

But back to the topic. I know the Pistons are a dam good team. And they could still win this series. But I sure as hell hope they get the s**t beat out of them again in Cleveland. Just for the simple reason that certain players on their team now and in the past lack any kind of class.

Somebody mentioned the Thomas and Laimbeer actions a while back against the Bulls in the playoffs. And nowadays you got this clown making gaurantees and then choking. Its beautiful to watch. Try having some class. Be a good winner and a good loser. Wallace was laughing at the Bulls earlier this season during a blowout. Thats the kind of thing that makes people not like the Pistons.

"And they didn't blame the refs for it like a bunch of [censored]. "

Are you sure? Most teams that lose (and their fans) like to blame the refs. Whether they come out and say it is one thing, but I guaruntee they complained about them. Obviously the fans do. You know what Boo-ing is right?

1998 SVT E0 T-Red/Midnight Blue --> SOLD 2000 SVT Black/Tan 84,000 on the clock
#1555134 06/01/06 03:10 AM
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
YO incase you missed it!

#1555135 06/01/06 05:06 AM
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A