Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
H
besides trial and error, how can I tell which terminals are pos and which are neg on the bulbs? I have A6 sidemarkers and I can't find anything that would tell me. Does it even matter?

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
trial and error is the best way to go kuz then you can only blame yourself if something goes wrong...

EGPLNT:MY 95' SE MTX SVT *200,000 MILE CLUB* 6/06/06 - 201,000 MILES
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
so since modification is not an option in this case what do you guys think of just drilling a small hole in your emblems and then putting an led in there, or just custom ones. basically why put something that already exists on other cars that dont belong on your car when you can put something completely unique or at least quasi-unique on your car?

I hate mcdonnalds
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Mac Chicken:
so since modification is not an option in this case what do you guys think of just drilling a small hole in your emblems and then putting an led in there, or just custom ones. basically why put something that already exists on other cars that dont belong on your car when you can put something completely unique or at least quasi-unique on your car?

I would think the emblem would crack, they seem to be very fragile.

3L process done
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by hotdimmes:
besides trial and error, how can I tell which terminals are pos and which are neg on the bulbs? I have A6 sidemarkers and I can't find anything that would tell me. Does it even matter?

It doesn't matter which terminal you use - just wire 'em up & enjoy the light show !

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by bradSVT:

I would think the emblem would crack, they seem to be very fragile.

high speed drill plus duct tape. I think either a bright white, yellow, or even red blinker.

I hate mcdonnalds
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Go with white or orange. Do not do red. You're just begging for a traffic stop.

2000 Silver Frost SVT # 1637/2150 D.O.B. 01/14/2000
C
C
he's right, i was arrested for a red one side markers, illegal color lights. I changed it for a white one now. i'll not be fooled twince trust me.

all show, all go
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by carl22:
he's right, i was arrested for a red one side markers, illegal color lights.

Arrested for the light color?? Are you sure you didn't spit on the cop too or something like that? I'd think the light might get you a ticket, but nothing more.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard