Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Your next step should be to look into what the policy is regarding pacing. Also what agency was it and was the citation issued in their jurisdiction.

I hope that this information could be of some help and my intentions are not to provide false hope.

Cheers,
Suriel

Silver '98 SVT 3356 of 6535 8/29/97
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by carrot_top:
Your next step should be to look into what the policy is regarding pacing. Also what agency was it and was the citation issued in their jurisdiction.

I hope that this information could be of some help and my intentions are not to provide false hope.

Cheers,
Suriel

your help is much appreciated

'04 Mazda6S MTX Injen CAI, 18% Tint, Magnaflow Catback, CPE-MAFc My Mazda6 PICS Toadster's Website
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Just wondering, was he wearing a uniform and what agency was it?

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-VIII:
Next time slam on the f-ing brakes let him hit you and have him get a ticket for following to close in bad weather.

Sorry to hear this todd, but i would fight it.

I tried that, let me tell you the officer does not take that lightly.

Aaron

AKA NVS SVT 98.5 Silver/Blue SVT#4553 Yeah it's modded 98 T-Red/Blue SVT Contour Totaled 06/05/06 03 3L,VCN 2000,CAT Cams,MSDS Headers w/Y-Pipe,XCal2 and lots more
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Just wondering, was he wearing a uniform and what agency was it?

he was wearing a blue t-shirt with a 'sheriff' patch on the left shoulder and a dog-tag like chain holding his badge around his neck...

the ticket is from the County of Sacramento Sheriff's Dept... he got me in Folsom (which I believe is under Folsom Police Jurisdiction)

at first glance in my sideview mirror when he approached the car, i thought he was a gang member coming to kick my a$$

Last edited by Toadster; 04/08/06 11:08 PM.

'04 Mazda6S MTX Injen CAI, 18% Tint, Magnaflow Catback, CPE-MAFc My Mazda6 PICS Toadster's Website
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Sheriff's departments have jurisdiction through out the county. Hopefully the agency has sometype of policy regarding pacing. I hope that it all works out in your favor. If i can be of any other help, please let me know.

Cheers,
Suriel

E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
Next time slam on the f-ing brakes let him hit you and have him get a ticket for following to close in bad weather.

Yeah this is what i would have done. F*King Cops. I hate them. Sorry if your cop in here but i havent had to much luck with cops though. but judges i like especailly traffic judges $475 ticket reduced to $90 holy sh*t . (U.S military uniform in court works wonders )

Last edited by excel4600c; 04/09/06 12:08 AM.
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by excel4600c:

Yeah this is what i would have done. F*King Cops. I hate them.

(U.S military uniform in court works wonders )

but when you need help you will be the first one to call. you should be ashamed of your self to wear a US military uniform and feel the way you do towards the law, especialy when so many of your brothers and sisters are dying everyday. im sure that one day when you get more maturity in you, you will realize that if you have bad encounters with the law, more likely than not, you put your self in that situation. Also remember that it takes a certain type of person to run into the face of danger and resolve the problem then go home and hug their children.

S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
Sheriff's departments have jurisdiction through out the county. Hopefully the agency has sometype of policy regarding pacing. I hope that it all works out in your favor. If i can be of any other help, please let me know.

Cheers,
Suriel

thats what i was thinking. i was wondering if Folsom is in Sac county? or vice versa? sorry, dont know norcal. although i highly doubt a sheriff would give a ticket outside of his jurisdiction/county. sounds like he is some kind of metro/narc cop. no uniform, badge around neck/on a chain. unusual car with hidden lights. while im sure its well within his powers to give out traffic tickets im sure it is uncommon to. sounds like this tool was f*cking with you. maybe thought you were a gangbanger/drug dealer/punk. (i have no idea what you look like). i was pulled over once by lapd metro. they were total dicks and threatened to have my truck impounded yada yada yada but then just let me go. mind you, i hadnt broken any traffic laws. they said they pulled me over because i had my college parking pass hanging from my rear view mirror and thats a violation for safety reasons. i guess when they realized i was just some regular 18 year old kid they let me go. they were driving an unmarked car and wore regular clothes.

i hope you can successfully fight this. your driving record is irrelevant because its your word against his. if he says he was not following dangerously etc...(lying) and that YOU were driving dangerously....

it all depends on what result you want? in and out cheap? pay ticket, driving school, done with it? principal? seek legal counsel to see if there at least is any chance. either way you go, i would definitely call the station and speak with his supervisor/captain (whatever). that just sounds like bullsh*t to me and Id be pissed as hell too!

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by excel4600c:

Yeah this is what i would have done. F*King Cops. I hate them. Sorry if your cop in here but i havent had to much luck with cops though. but judges i like especailly traffic judges $475 ticket reduced to $90 holy sh*t . (U.S military uniform in court works wonders )

HAHAHA....i love when i hear people say they hate cops. that [censored] great. dont go cryin when ya need them though

sorry to hear about your incident man, that does suck and had the same thing happen to me with an undercover gmc jimmy. goodluck with it.

hershy

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard