Next Thread
Print Thread
#1531114 03/20/06 09:33 PM
S
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
S
I'll start off by saying she is okay, just alittle stiff in her back, our explorer though not so good. She was going to this massage place in worcester( I got her a 1hr massage for her birthday) she came to the end of route 169/ rt. 20 and she had a yield sign to merge into rt. 20. She was waiting for a big rig to go buy so she could merge when the lady behind her, talking on her cell phone, drove right into the rear of the explorer !!

I detail cop working road construction seen the whole thing and called it in then ran over to make sure everyone was okay. The lady never put on her brakes just drove right into her. Well the rear bumper is half gone, bent the trailer hitch(factory), crushed the tail gate, tail light, and crumpled the qaurterpanel. I brought it to the shop and early estimates are $4,000 w/o suppliments.

Stupid azz mfen people and those damn cell phones. My wife wanted to kick her azz. My wife loves her truck and we keep it mint. Some people just deserve a swift kick in the ass!! We are so fricken pissed right now. Well it's in the insurence companies hands now. son of a b%#ch I'm stinking mad.

"we aren't punished for our sins, but by them" 2000 se sport tropic green/gray leather. V6,svt body kit and E1 wheels/Avon tech m500 rubber, many mods. 2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer V8 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S 1996 Mercury Sable
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
That really sucks balls. Hopefully everything will get sorted out and the Explorer will be back on the road. At least that stupid lady should be getting a ticket.

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
ugh of all the bad luck.

I hope she feels better soon.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Oh no! Sorry to hear. It seems bad luck comes in droves at a time ... though she was fortunate to have a cop witness it.

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
CRAP!! What is wrong with people????? My sister actually was the victim of a staged accident where some dumba** actually waited for her to get into a spot on a one way where she couldn't stop and backed his car up into her fron t end....the cops came, but it was her word against this angry craphead who was yelling and screaming at the cop. Good thing she was driving an explorer...what if she was driving something like a Honda Civic???

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
that sucks. I'm glad to hear that your wife is ok though.

I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day - former President Lyndon B. Johnson
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by JSmith:
that sucks. I'm glad to hear that your wife is ok though.

Same here. At least cars can be replaced, but I know how you feel.

- Zack WANTED: T-Red HEATED Side Mirrors FOR SALE: 4 14" Alum Alloys and Nearly New Avid H4s Tires w/ Center Caps 2000 T-Red SVT 1995 LX V6 MTX (RIP)
S
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
S
I know it can be replaced/fixed but she is a great truck. It must have been built on a good day never an issue(knocks on wood)runs great, no rattles, just a damn good truck. I'm sure it will be fine once it's fixed but still . My wife loves her truck like I love my contour. We may have her back in 2-3 weeks. I'll have to give the truck a day at the spa once we get it back. Some new mobil 1 , wax, & interior treatment . I'll keep ya all posted.

"we aren't punished for our sins, but by them" 2000 se sport tropic green/gray leather. V6,svt body kit and E1 wheels/Avon tech m500 rubber, many mods. 2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer V8 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S 1996 Mercury Sable
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by skunk:
I know it can be replaced/fixed but she is a great truck. It must have been built on a good day never an issue(knocks on wood)runs great, no rattles, just a damn good truck. I'm sure it will be fine once it's fixed but still . My wife loves her truck like I love my contour. We may have her back in 2-3 weeks. I'll have to give the truck a day at the spa once we get it back. Some new mobil 1 , wax, & interior treatment . I'll keep ya all posted.

Exactly, treat her good after that horrible ordeal!

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard