Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Trying to win some free passes for Final Destination 3 and so I need some help with these since it's been awhile since i've seen the movies.

1: Seann William Scott's character Billy Hitchcock dies out of order in Final Destination. How does Billy meet his unlucky end?

2: Who is the only character from Final Destination to survive to Final Destination 2?

3: What actor featured in the upcoming Final Destination 3 is originally from Oklahoma?

I got #3 which is Ryan Merriman thanks to IMDB

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Batmobile:
Trying to win some free passes for Final Destination 3 and so I need some help with these since it's been awhile since i've seen the movies.

1: Seann William Scott's character Billy Hitchcock dies out of order in Final Destination. How does Billy meet his unlucky end?

2: Who is the only character from Final Destination to survive to Final Destination 2?

3: What actor featured in the upcoming Final Destination 3 is originally from Oklahoma?

I got #3 which is Ryan Merriman thanks to IMDB

Little help:
1. ummm....head chopped off by debris after train hits car
2. the girl...Ali
3. ryan merriman

Google at its finest LOLOL

01 Cougar Sport - Dark Shadow Gray "Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow." LB&RB
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
thanks, i forgot about google, took a few minutes of searchign the IMDB message boards but I got all of the answers.

D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
You *WANT* to win tickets to see Final Destination 3?!?!

99 Silver CSVT

Link Copied to Clipboard