Print Thread
X
XT_ Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
X
Hi guys,

I've got a 91 Tempo I've been driving around this winter(and winter's past). I'm not so sure the ol girl is gonna pass this year, and wondered if anybody could advise a place that's not so damn picky about things. She's a 91, so it will be the same ol' 5 second lookover and slap a new sticker on your windshield deal. Please help

Chris

'97 Teal Metallic Zetec Lightly Modded
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
what do you think wont pass. I know a guy who inspects my car but if something doesnt pass he knows i will fix it but just passes me so i dont have to drive out to him again.

But if its a serious saftey risk he wont pass. It all depends if your cars not safe no one is going / should pass you.

Brett

Brett The man thinks its best for everyones safty if i dont drive for 6 months '95 Moonlight Blue Contour (ITS ALIVE AGAIN!) MODS: Knauberized,Reverse Indiglo Gauges,LED's,AEM Intake,Rust holes for more power!
X
XT_ Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
X
nothing too serious. The MAIN issue is a i have a bad rear strut passenger side, and its making the wheel pop out a bit, it is noticeable, yet i have no dog tracking whatsoever. drive perfectly. Brakes were just changed all around, with new rotors and calipers. That and the emergency brake is inop, but its been like that since i bought her, and it passed for the last 3 years... I'm getting rid of her in a few months anyway, so if i cant get her inspected, it's not the end of the world, she's going to the junkyard anyway.

'97 Teal Metallic Zetec Lightly Modded
O
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
if your going to junk it then don't worry about it, drive it. If you get a ticket junk the car, take some proof to the court that its no longer in your possesion and it should be thrown out.

Fast Cheap reliable Pick two
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
You won't fail for a bad strut. Even the shops that go into detail will only check horn, exhaust, brakes, etc. So don't worry. We have a 89 Tempo that still passes ok.

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX

Link Copied to Clipboard