Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
W
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
W
I finally got around to taking some new pics of my tour. I'd be glad to hear what you guys think!

There are a few more up on my cardomain, plus some pictures of audio equipment.

My Cardomain!

-Andrew 2000 Black CSVT My Cardomain
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Looks very nice!

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
looks to be in great shape...paint the chrome body color,then it'll look even better.......

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by el' padrone:
looks to be in great shape...paint the chrome body color,then it'll look even better.......

Leave the chrome oval up front, it flows well with the chrome lips on the black rims. Paint the chrome body color on the rear reflector tho!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
VERY nice

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Looks very nice . Good job .

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
that paint looks a mile deep, nice

'OO CSVT #1586 Silver Frost
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Gorgeous I hope to get a black svt once I am out of college. I saw your 98 on your cardomain and I don't mean to hijack this thread, but geez thats a hell of an accident, I you don't mind I'd be curious as to what caused that...

Metallic Steel Blue 99 SE Sport ATX college= few mods Infinity Kappas just added I have no secondaries! SELL ME YOUR WORKING IMRC box!!!
T
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
T
It looks awesome! If i were to get any "tour it would have to be black like that! Love the first pic the most!

Never owned a contour, but my b/f 99contourdriver does. My ride: Silver 92 T-Bird 5.0 ATX Mods in progress
W
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
W
Thanks for the comments guys! As for what caused my accident a few years ago? Driving too fast along a slightly wet road very early in the morning. Went around a right hand bend that went up then dropped as it turned, back wheels lost traction, started fishtailing, ran headon into a 600 year old oak tree doing anywhere from 40-60mph(I'm not sure how fast I was going by the time I hit).

I broke both my femurs and my right hip. I have a titanium rod in each leg now, a titanium plate on my hip, screws in my thighs, and used to have two screws in each knee, but got those taken out earlier this year because of the pain. I wasn't able to walk for about 3 months, went through numerous more months of therapy, but thankfully I'm alive and well with another SVT too!

I'm thinking about doing a slight nightshade tint on the whole rear reflector/lights, not too dark, but just tint it like some of the other black SVT owners on here have done. I agree on the comment to leave the chrome ring up front. I was originally thinking of painting it, but now that you mention it, I think it does contrast with the rims pretty nicely. I plan on getting some Hella foglights since my right one is burned out, and I'd rather put those in than just replace the bulb!

-Andrew 2000 Black CSVT My Cardomain
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard