G
man this is gonna get locked!

#1430326 11/07/05 03:02 AM
N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
Originally posted by PÃ?â?¢WDÃ?â?°Ã?®CÃ?Ë?Ã?Æ?TMÃ?â?¬Ã?Æ?:
Pyro your parts were sent out, I told you they was going to be sent out that day on AIM , they were sent out, I'm not sure why you would want to make me look like [censored], on AIM a few days ago you were cool and had no issue .

ALL PARTS HAVE BEEN SEND OUT , Only thing I have left to do is a orange TB .

You owe me orange valve covers - tb and a maf... those are the parts I'm waiting on.. I haven't received a partial (or any) shipment so if that was directed twards me then I just wanted to set you straight.

How bout you just ship back all those parts regardless if the TB is done or not.. relay tracking and then include a cashiers check or money order for the amount you promised me in PM's earlier? I'm sick of waiting at this point.

Please hit the PM button if you need my address

thanks!
Christina Conter

Crispy 99 Cougar - Arancio Atlas/Grey Graphite Pearl Custom Widebody 98 CSVT - Silver Frost #4014/6535 - Born 10/21/97 98 CSVT - Silver Frost #4085/6535 - Born 11/10/97 See My Rides
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
man this is gonna get locked!

In aftA da Goonzy.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
#1430328 11/07/05 03:13 AM
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I KNEW you were a no body hack-job waiting to happen. The crap you've done to people is EXACTLY why i hounded you for so long calling you out on all you're BS, unfortuantly not many listened.

I hope to hell someone finds out where you live, breaks in, gets everyones parts back and burns it down on the way out.

99 SE V6\5spd - 156 HP\157 TQ 15.166-90.84 Totaled 02/12/06 99 SVT # 1571 - 175 HP\153 TQ 14.999-91.88 Born 3/24/99 Reborn 3/18/06 Pietenpol Racing Technologies project vehicle 90 Festiva L 5spd, Blue(not for long), 103k
#1430329 11/07/05 03:14 AM
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by NVMYSVT:
Originally posted by PÃ?â?¢WDÃ?â?°Ã?®CÃ?Ë?Ã?Æ?TMÃ?â?¬Ã?Æ?:
Pyro your parts were sent out, I told you they was going to be sent out that day on AIM , they were sent out, I'm not sure why you would want to make me look like [censored], on AIM a few days ago you were cool and had no issue .

ALL PARTS HAVE BEEN SEND OUT , Only thing I have left to do is a orange TB .

You owe me orange valve covers - tb and a maf... those are the parts I'm waiting on.. I haven't received a partial (or any) shipment so if that was directed twards me then I just wanted to set you straight.

How bout you just ship back all those parts regardless if the TB is done or not.. relay tracking and then include a cashiers check or money order for the amount you promised me in PM's earlier? I'm sick of waiting at this point.

Please hit the PM button if you need my address

thanks!
Christina Conter

dont lie Christina, he said he sent those parts out to you weeks ago! it's not his fault if two day air takes three days!

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

P
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
P
So what did the deleted post say and what are you going to do about my missing valve covers? And where's my partial refund?

People shouldn't run a business if they can't keep their priorities straight or their end of the contract up.
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
right now the parts are being held by the security forces at the nation's capitol. powdercoatman needs a money transfer of $1400 to pay off the security forces so the items can now be sent. you may then meet him in Prague where you can pick up your parts in person and he will give the keys to the security deposit box containing the $50000000 of embezzled money. it is because you are an honest American that he is able to trust you.

and "eat your dollars"

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by svt4stv:
right now the parts are being held by the security forces at the nation's capitol. powdercoatman needs a money transfer of $1400 to pay off the security forces so the items can now be sent. you may then meet him in Prague where you can pick up your parts in person and he will give the keys to the security deposit box containing the $50000000 of embezzled money. it is because you are an honest American that he is able to trust you.

LMFAO ......I love this thread

I think I should get banned really ....

actually you know what ...POOF I'm gone ....

this will be the last time I post on here . OH and don't bother Emailing me either , I did a foramt and forgot my POP3 settings for outlook, so if you Emial me I wont get it .

see

ya's

and "eat your dollars"

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
LMFAO ......I love this thread

I think I should get banned really ....

actually you know what ...POOF I'm gone ....

this will be the last time I post on here . OH and don't bother Emailing me either , I did a foramt and forgot my POP3 settings for outlook, so if you Emial me I wont get it .

see

ya's

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
O
OB1 Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O

Dude I'm outside of all this but you need to send everyone their sh!t before you tap out!

I don't "mod" I just fix what breaks! 98 CSVT #2527 T-Red (Limping) 98 CSVT #2228 T-Red (Donor) 98 SE Sport ATX V6 (Running again) If swimming is good for your figure, explain whales to me!
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard