Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
I don't care how big or tough your frieds are. I lived in dearborn if he is arabic, run. It went from 1 person to 50 cousins in matter of min's. The arbic people came out from underneath houses, even though they didn't have a basement. as if they where crawling out of the cracks of the cement. Seriously, like 20 people live in each house, cause half of them are here without a green card!!

If u do get brave and go, bring a gun. Your chuckes won't do squat agaisnt a gun or 50 guys!

Call the police, tell them what u know. They will do something for u. IT is a case of stolen equipment. Just tell them they they called u they demanded u to come to there location. The cops will go.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by Arhethia:
I don't care how big or tough your frieds are. I lived in dearborn if he is arabic, run. It went from 1 person to 50 cousins in matter of min's. The arbic people came out from underneath houses, even though they didn't have a basement. as if they where crawling out of the cracks of the cement. Seriously, like 20 people live in each house, cause half of them are here without a green card!!

If u do get brave and go, bring a gun. Your chuckes won't do squat agaisnt a gun or 50 guys!

Call the police, tell them what u know. They will do something for u. IT is a case of stolen equipment. Just tell them they they called u they demanded u to come to there location. The cops will go.

Hmmm Not really feelin what you said...... but ok

All you white people are the same!

T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
Went to the police today and told them about it. They called the guy and asked him what all he had. Her purse, Wallet, and various receipts, nothing valuable. The officer said the guy seemed on the up and up about it. And said we can go down there if she really wanted her stuff. But we decided to just let it go. thanks alot, again

id still be curious to get the adresses of the other people and see where they went....

Mike 98.5 Black CSVT #5291 of 6535 (Oo.<xx>.oO) o xxxxxxxxx o
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
I was going to suggest you have him meet you at a public place, McD's or something and bring the purse with. If he shows buy him an ice cream cone for his troubles. To me it would be worth the hassle of getting a new ID or credit cards and the like.

T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by Booger:
If he shows buy him an ice cream cone for his troubles.

Eurotour would like this idea.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Euro-Tour would prefer his favorite though "BABY RUTH"!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
T
I have no life
I have no life
T

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard