Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by STRYPED BS:
Roger R dead pedals are no longer made, I just wanted a shot of clear PC on them to protect it better. In my eyes, the thing (although just a piece of center drilled and milled aluminum) is pretty priceless.

He has my factory manifolds which I wanted gutted and PCed to hook up a fellow CEGer with an economic alternative to headers but so much for that. More importantly so is my factory foglamp brackets that I need to install my Hellas onto my new bumper

T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by liquidX:
Roger R dead pedals are no longer made, I just wanted a shot of clear PC on them to protect it better. In my eyes, the thing (although just a piece of center drilled and milled aluminum) is pretty priceless.

He has my factory manifolds which I wanted gutted and PCed to hook up a fellow CEGer with an economic alternative to headers but so much for that. More importantly so is my factory foglamp brackets that I need to install my Hellas onto my new bumper

And I'm still waittng on pictures.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
... I just want my non powedercoated original dead pedal back. No powdercoat, no fancy package. Just slap it in an envelope and send it my way Josh.

<<===== (* Begins to think about getting a posse together to run cross-state for a "visit"... *)

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
... I just want my non powedercoated original dead pedal back. No powdercoat, no fancy package. Just slap it in an envelope and send it my way Josh.

<<===== (* Begins to think about getting a posse together to run cross-state for a "visit"... *)

Go get em'! You have my e-support.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S

X and myself were going to do that last sunday but I got stuck at work someone got fired so I needed to cover the shift. I think were going to get together one of these days and drive to ft myers to see whats really going on. X wants to drive the intruder on a nice long trip to break it in after being dormant for so long. Plus with the new kit on it should be a sweet ride.

99 T-RED 3L SVT Apillar Guages How-To 3L 98 CSVT SF/MB 4 SALE 7500 obo pm me
P
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by svttour:

X and myself were going to do that last sunday but I got stuck at work someone got fired so I needed to cover the shift. I think were going to get together one of these days and drive to ft myers to see whats really going on. X wants to drive the intruder on a nice long trip to break it in after being dormant for so long. Plus with the new kit on it should be a sweet ride.

That'd be sweet if you went over there to get the real scoop on what the [censored] is going on. At least that way i wouldn't have to waste some of my vacation and money to fly down there just so i can get some answers.

No offense to the messenger, but i don't believe for a second that he's sent anything out and has tracking numbers in hand. And i won't believe it till i have a bonified tracking number in my email inbox.

People shouldn't run a business if they can't keep their priorities straight or their end of the contract up.
#1400051 10/06/05 03:36 PM
L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Didn't feel like summarizing...

powdercoatjosh: yo , i see you made a huge thread on me
liquidX190: ABOUT TIME YOU ANSWER
powdercoatjosh: had kidney infection
powdercoatjosh: and no phone / internet sucks
liquidX190: IMPOSSIBLE
liquidX190: (A cell borrowed, public phone does the trick)
powdercoatjosh: im at the store where i ship stuff , i use his internet from time to time
liquidX190: you mean every 6 months
powdercoatjosh: 8 months yes
liquidX190: Josh it's very dissapointing that you came across as a stand up guy and then let your rep down like this
liquidX190: Allot of dissapointed people out there
liquidX190: I just voiced everyone out by creating that thread because I was tired of all the PMs and e-mails asking me to get a hold of you
powdercoatjosh: well its just been hard lately , no house and kidney troubles .....so on
liquidX190: as you can see, the thread is asking for help, not bashing
liquidX190: Well alot of Cranberry juice and water does the trick
powdercoatjosh: not a problem man , all people have there stuff
powdercoatjosh: late yes , but shipped
powdercoatjosh: i havent even touched the bumpers
powdercoatjosh: i got the transmisison in and fidanza .....
powdercoatjosh: but 5th gear is shot , so im back in a mess again
liquidX190: I need the factory brackets so I can put hellas on my car!
powdercoatjosh: no problem man , i can take them off at the storage and send em
powdercoatjosh: im sorry man ,,,,i cant say how much
liquidX190: [censored] happens, just that it happens allot with you :-\
liquidX190: Wish I could say otherwise
powdercoatjosh: no, i would have to tell you situations in person or on the phone
powdercoatjosh: ok well hey i got to go ...... i will call you now if you want ?
powdercoatjosh: i need to get back to work so let me know ..
liquidX190: call me after 5 and we will talk...
powdercoatjosh: cant ,
powdercoatjosh: unless you want to call me back at a pay phone ?
liquidX190: okay just get the brackets out today priority mail if you can so I can have them installed by Sat
liquidX190: (Adress Information)
liquidX190: (Adress Information)
powdercoatjosh: got it
powdercoatjosh: im out of here
liquidX190: THANK YOU... I will update the forum
powdercoatjosh: yeah please do cause i got pyro his tracking number and number to the shipping store to verify its good ...
powdercoatjosh: ttyl man .....peace

#1400052 10/06/05 03:39 PM
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I told you guys how long ago that this guy was most def. nothing but trouble , it's just sad to see i was right.

99 SE V6\5spd - 156 HP\157 TQ 15.166-90.84 Totaled 02/12/06 99 SVT # 1571 - 175 HP\153 TQ 14.999-91.88 Born 3/24/99 Reborn 3/18/06 Pietenpol Racing Technologies project vehicle 90 Festiva L 5spd, Blue(not for long), 103k
#1400053 10/06/05 03:53 PM
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
he's full of [censored]....pay phone? That was good...

Ryan Trollin!
#1400054 10/06/05 04:03 PM
T
I have no life
I have no life
T

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard