Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by SVT25:
Yeah i couldnt really care any less if he actually does boot me. The SVT is for sale.

Hmm.. something says neither would we.

Why post if you don't "Care" per se?

Anyways, There's a enw program coming out (slips my mind right now), that you pay a monthly fee of like 15 bucks or something, and you can actually download and burn the songs on CD. Starts with an "R" I think.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
I really like the site a lot. I have met a few jackasses, but overall its been great. I have met a lot of nice guys, and learned a lot of stuff.

But on the other hand, once my SVT is gone I really dont have any use for this site. And the moderators here are auful compared to most other forums im on. Most of them must get [censored] on all day long at there crappy jobs. so when they come home and hope on ceg they release all there built up frustration.

Oh, and I think yahoo has one you pay like $5 for unlimited downloads. I dont know anyone who has it so not sure how well it works

U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
But on the other hand, once my SVT is gone I really dont have any use for this site.

Well, I just thought I would help ya out a little bit there buddy!

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Thanks, Phil.

-Philip Maynard '95 Contour [71 STS | Track Whore] '97 Miata [71 ES | Boulevard Pimp] 2006 autocross results
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Quote:

Oh, and Lance Kinley (webmaster) is a tool.

This user has been banned. Please take note. Rules are here for a reason. However "soft" anyone may think some of the mods are... we WILL do our jobs. I would do this same thing to anyone that I respect on here, if they were to deserve it. (the respect would be because they follow the rules...)

there are no "friendships" here. there are no "alliances" and there are no "easy-outs". Any decision to blatantly disregard the rules, or blatantly disrespect the mods, the administrators or the site owners will be dealt with accordingly.

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Good thing he is gone. The mods here do a great job at what they do, no matter what anyone says.

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Oh, and Lance Kinley (webmaster) is a tool. "Discussions of where to download (steal) music will not be tolerated. Any further discussions on the subject that I see will be met with penalties. I think that is a reasonable request.
" BLAH BLAH BLAH

Then GTFO.

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
A little late, Davo.

So anyway, the new iTunes only lets you burn each song you pay for 7 times. This is a serious restriction, and I don't consider it stealing to burn a copy and rip it as an mp3 so that I can use it a little more freely. I imagine they did that to get a certain artist onboard - Madonna? Whatever, it's still not bad for my use.

so Stryped - you use Napster to get songs for your iPod? Do tell! That's what I want to do, but the licence doesn't seem to allow it. Is it really possible? I don't have the newest Napster, does that matter?

Viss1 - amazon.com gives you full rights

-Philip Maynard '95 Contour [71 STS | Track Whore] '97 Miata [71 ES | Boulevard Pimp] 2006 autocross results
L
Webmaster
Webmaster
L

Ares is a good site.

Oh, and Lance Kinley (webmaster) is a tool. "Discussions of where to download (steal) music will not be tolerated. Any further discussions on the subject that I see will be met with penalties. I think that is a reasonable request.
" BLAH BLAH BLAH

Downloading music is not steeling.

Yes, it is stealing. I can forward you to a RIAA lawyer that could help you out on the issue greatly.

-Lance

Lance Kinley CEG Webmaster 95 SE, "Cassandra" 10 years!
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I downloaded and paid for the yahoo unlimted one. Its 6.99 a month if you pay a month at a time.

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard