Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by bishop375:
Legend (director's cut if you can find it- uses original score instead of Tangerine Dream)

OMG i love that movie. I borrowed my friends directors cut last year...he's not getting it back.

That movie was bad@$$, and completely ahead of it's time in terms of special effects (LOD walking through a mirror!? WTF OMGZ!)

I'm trying to get the mcfarlane figure of the lord of darkness.

I just saw blow for the first time yesterday...it was pretty damn good. Did i mentino Johnny Depp is the most versatile and quite possibly the best actor in the world??

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Waterworld isn't as bad as the reviews. The Postman had an interesting premise but awful execution.

Groundhog Day is a classic.

K
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
K
Quote:

The Last Starfighter
Flight of the Navigator

Holy crap, I haven't seen Flight of the Navigator in like 10 years.
Interesting little side note: Pee Wee Herman was the voice of the ships computer

Check out Little Shop of Horrors, I just saw that one over the weekend, freakin great.

Feed Me, Seymour!

98 Contour GL 4 cyl 131,000 miles - 57,000 w/o a CEL! Get Firefox
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
I discovered Diliverance......then i wanted to un-discover it

It might be the worst movie ever made

T
I have no life
I have no life
T
You got a pretty mouth on you boy.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
..."squeal like a pig , boy!"

"Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Judgement Night is an awesome movie. I was actually looking for it at Blockbuster the other day, but couldn't find it

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Speaking of Goodfellas....

link

Quote:

Henry Hill Jailed for Meth

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

NORTH PLATTE, Neb. â?? Former mobster-turned-chef Henry Hill (search), whose experiences inspired the 1990 gangland movie "GoodFellas," has been sentenced to 180 days in jail for attempted possession of methamphetamine.

Hill, 62, was sentenced Monday and given credit for 34 days served. He had been charged with two felony counts of possessing meth and cocaine, but was allowed to plead no contest on Aug. 8 to the lesser charge.

Police said glass tubes were found during a search of Hill's luggage at the North Platte Regional Airport in August 2004 and Nebraska State Patrol (search) tests showed two of the tubes contained meth and cocaine residue.

Last month, Hill was arrested on a warrant for violating a plea agreement that said he would not go to jail if he completed an alcohol-treatment program.

Court records said Hill showed up for a pre-sentence meeting with a probation officer with a blood-alcohol level of 0.343 percent â?? well above Nebraska's legal driving limit of 0.08 percent.

Hill's attorney, Russ Jones, said he would file for work release privileges for Hill, who is employed as a chef at an Italian restaurant.

Hill, portrayed by Ray Liotta in "GoodFellas," sought refuge in the witness protection program after agreeing to testify against his former mob bosses from New York.

However, he left the witness protection program and now lives in North Platte with his wife, who is from the area. He has been working as a chef and helping establish an Italian restaurant. Hill also wrote "The Wiseguy Cookbook," released in 2002.

I had no idea he was in Nebraska.

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
gotta love netflix.

Now I'm finally getting to see all the movies that I've never gotten around to...

Goodfellas
Bullit
Gummo
Donnie Darko
Chinatown
Orignial Gone in 60 Seconds
Original Oceans 11
etc.

unlimited rentals sure beats paying blockbuster out the yang and the limited selection at the local library.

99 SVT, Black/Blue #1720 of 2760 04 Mazda Tribute ES, fully loaded Check out my website!
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Man, The Postman pissed me off. I read the book twice before seeing the movie. Not even close. Anyone remember Johnny Dangerously w/Michael Keaton? Speaking of which, what about the old Batman movie?

J.T. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 294ci V8. Custom CAI, headers on the way... 1997 Mercury Mystique Zetec ATX Deceased February 2006
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard