Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Originally posted by Huntervf:
Hey Rog... I'm still "in between" jobs so hey, if you run into anyone who needs some scratch removal expertise give me a shout. My credentials?

We should team up, do a 1-2 punch. I'll restore the finish, you handle the uber shine & protectant And please tell me you took that 427 'vette for at least a little drive

I pm'd you with an inquiry

Black 1998 Mustang GT - The Usual Bolt-Ons, PI Swap, and Some Boost! My Old Ride
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Aaron, if your car is infact in need of a rubout before I detail it, drop Chris a PM. He did a great job on Steedas SHO, as well as his own SHO. It sounds like the black paint job needs to be rubbed out. Once its rubbed out, I can then apply my magic touch to the car With the car being rubbed out, I wouldn't have to do the 3 step, just wash it, apply one coat of wax, do the interior and engine compartment. If you go that route, its only going to cost you $100.00. As far as what Chris would charge you on his end, you'd have to PM him. If for some reason you want me to do the entire thing, its the same price of $185.00 and I'll do my best to get that black beauty lookin' good!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
all the help is greatly appreciated

Black 1998 Mustang GT - The Usual Bolt-Ons, PI Swap, and Some Boost! My Old Ride
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard