Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
H
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
H
Ya, it really shows me the kinda people that are out there these days. Some, jus have absolutely no respect for anybody or any of their property. It is sad. I almost wish it was someone that was mad at me, and that I deserved it. But that wasnt the case at all. Seems to me like complete jealousy and immaturity...which I now have to pay for. I have two bros that still go to that hs and im gonna try to get them snitching around for info about it. posthuman63t how did you go about getting your situation fixed? sorry to hear about it.

Slow ass svt
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Hodge Podge:
problem is my detuctable is 500 dollars . owel, its better than paying for a whole new paint job eh? thanx all.

$500., that's your comprehensive deductable?

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Didn't. The unfortunate scratch is still there. Right now, I don't really have any funds to have it repaired...so until then...it will be an eye-sore.

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Hodge Podge.

Can you do us a favor?

Next time, don't double post? (cross-post) Just make one post in the most appropriate forum.. If you can't decide, simply linking to your original post in this forum would suffice as well.

By double posting you split up the responses, and we aren't able to "feed" off of each reply. You can get a yes in one thread, and a "no" in the other, and you wouldn't know which to beleive. With both answers in one thread, you will see the debate unviel and get a definitive answer.

linky to OTHER keyed post

Thanks

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Ray:
Hodge Podge.

Can you do us a favor?

Next time, don't double post? (cross-post) Just make one post in the most appropriate forum......
Thanks

Ray

Yeah, I got confused. I could have sworn I made a reply to this recently but couldn't find the post here. So I blamed it on the drinks during lunch. Makes me want to swear off drinks during lunch.

"Always do the cheap and easy ones first." 1996 V6 ATX 96K miles
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Ray:
Hodge Podge.

Can you do us a favor?

Next time, don't double post? (cross-post) Just make one post in the most appropriate forum.. If you can't decide, simply linking to your original post in this forum would suffice as well.

By double posting you split up the responses, and we aren't able to "feed" off of each reply. You can get a yes in one thread, and a "no" in the other, and you wouldn't know which to beleive. With both answers in one thread, you will see the debate unviel and get a definitive answer.

linky to OTHER keyed post

Thanks

Ray

Very well said. This goes for EVERYONE!!! This should also be added to the current stickies on every forum...(no idea if something similar is in the rules, but no one reads those anyways)

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150
H
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
H
sorry...double post wont happen again. I didnt know it was considered a sin in these parts...but now i do.

i am also driving around with the keying down the side of my car. i simply cannot afford to fix what some immature [censored] did to my car. so till i get some money...ima look like straight up white trash.

Slow ass svt
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard