Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Ed WISHES his car looked like that!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
I work about a 1/2 mile away from my apt, so I just walk to work and use the company truck that I drive all day to take care of my business...

99 Blk SE Sport 2.5 CD4E Euro Focus SVT Wheels 5 % tint Mesh Grilles w/indiglo ford KKM intake filter FMS 9mm wires Superchip Signal mirrors Fog lamp mod Dingless A6 sidemarkers Duals SVT springs/struts
D
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
D
I am thinking of using my Honda CT7 as a daily driver.

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by dnewma04:
I am thinking of using my Honda CT7 as a daily driver.

wtf is a ct7??????????????

ct70 perhaps?

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
i dunno it took me 40 $ today to fill my tank up thats terrible , im really thinking about selling my lincoln for whatever i can get for it and spending whatever else to get a tdi jetta 40 mpg would be real nice

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:
Just curious what everyone has done or will do if/when the gas prices continue to rise. Because I have the Crossfire and my "beater" insured at the same time, this is what I'm thinking about doing. Seeing that the Regal takes regular I was thinking about letting the Crossfire sit for a week. Then the following week, drive the Crossfire. On the week I drive the Crossfire my wife may let her Ranier sit and then drive the Regal to work and use it to do her route. She gets paid about $80.00 a month and in her truck thats about a tank and half This will save me a little bit of money, but thats not really what its all about. MY thinking is this, if it gets any higher, and its supposed to, it will not come as much of a shock when I put my plan into action, kinda of a "premtive strike" So lets hear what you guys are thinking about doing

It makes me sick that you guys (sorry roger, but you're the dumbass that started this stupid thread) are bitching about gas prices. Honestly! who the [censored] cares?!?!? You drive a nice car Roger, AND you're going to TOTD for FUN!!!! ....don't tell me you can't afford another $50 a month for gas. STFU and pay it.
Here's another option: get off the internet and save that money so you can put it towards your gas bill. Or sell one of your cars. If you've got more than one car, and if it's not a Honda Civic or something else more efficient, you've not done "all you can do" to reduce your gas consumption, and you've got no right to [censored].

Yeah, it was the first time I filled up my Z and it was over $55, and I DO wish it was cheaper. But at the same time, I could skip one bar night a month and it totally makes up the difference (it might take two for some of you non-alcoholics, but you see what i'm getting at).

While you're all bitching, i'm gonna drive in a lower gear just so I can hear my engine rev. I'm done ranting I guess.

I like to think I put the 'func' in functioning alcoholic. '03 3/4 ton Chevy 4dr, '04 350Z, '01 CBR 929rr Erion Edition, '01 CR250R, '74 Honda CB360 Cafe racer project- (100+hp/ltr.), '83 Rabbit project car.
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
my solution to this is that i have put the camaro to the side like a weekend fun car. and i recently purchased a 1993 dodge spirit 4cyl auto w/120K miles. does pretty good on gas. And it was only $650 and everything works.

S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by Sharkey:
Just curious what everyone has done or will do if/when the gas prices continue to rise. Because I have the Crossfire and my "beater" insured at the same time, this is what I'm thinking about doing. Seeing that the Regal takes regular I was thinking about letting the Crossfire sit for a week. Then the following week, drive the Crossfire. On the week I drive the Crossfire my wife may let her Ranier sit and then drive the Regal to work and use it to do her route. She gets paid about $80.00 a month and in her truck thats about a tank and half This will save me a little bit of money, but thats not really what its all about. MY thinking is this, if it gets any higher, and its supposed to, it will not come as much of a shock when I put my plan into action, kinda of a "premtive strike" So lets hear what you guys are thinking about doing

It makes me sick that you guys (sorry roger, but you're the dumbass that started this stupid thread) are bitching about gas prices. Honestly! who the [censored] cares?!?!? You drive a nice car Roger, AND you're going to TOTD for FUN!!!! ....don't tell me you can't afford another $50 a month for gas. STFU and pay it.
Here's another option: get off the internet and save that money so you can put it towards your gas bill. Or sell one of your cars. If you've got more than one car, and if it's not a Honda Civic or something else more efficient, you've not done "all you can do" to reduce your gas consumption, and you've got no right to [censored].

Yeah, it was the first time I filled up my Z and it was over $55, and I DO wish it was cheaper. But at the same time, I could skip one bar night a month and it totally makes up the difference (it might take two for some of you non-alcoholics, but you see what i'm getting at).

While you're all bitching, i'm gonna drive in a lower gear just so I can hear my engine rev. I'm done ranting I guess.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Awesome!

If gas is soo cheap for ya why wheren't you at at the bash HUH? You could have seen Mike(eurotour) and I almost die trying to get on and off the roof from that F'in High-lo

K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by Sharkey:

The thread was started just to see what others have or are planning on doing about the rising gas prices. Lets clear something up right now as I'm not going to let anyone put me into some type of "cheap ass" corner...

1. the use of our Regal by my wife saves us some money, so why not do it.

2. I'm not going to let my car sit because I'm just going to save about $3.00 between the price my Regal takes and the price my Crossfire takes.

3. I don't go to the bar and piss money away, I don't smoke it away and I sure as hell don't inject it away

4. I have paid through the nose for everything I've ever done to my old CSVT, except for the $90.00 dollars I paid for my first set of Aussie grills and those were installed for FREE!

5. I'm not cheap, never have been, never will be, bel-lee dat

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
You need to seriously stop with the oynx and other rap refereneces....

IT's F'in Scary!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard