Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
When i take off (from a complete stop) in first gear my car shakes mildly really quick then goes... Clutch wearing out? Let me know what you guys think! My left wheel bearing is bad and my right cv joint boot ripped and I just fixed the hole while i was installing a nice shiny new alt. This was just a temporary fix. But, let me know what you guys think!!!

Midnight Red 95 Contour SE 5 speed, fully loaded. kkm M.A.F. adapter w/ K&N ru-3530, single Magnaflow muffler w/ no res. 2.25" custom catback exhaust, grafite painted stock 95 SE rims on bfgoodrich touring T/A's, 35% window tint around.
J
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
J
My car does the same thing, I have no clue what's causing it, sorry.

A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
trannie mount... Or rear roll resistor. I had the same problem for a short while, I replaced the roll resistor with the revised one from ford and I was golden again. Take a look underneath your car and look at the mount on the back of the trannie, if you see any cracks in it at all... its your culprit.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
maybe you definatly need that svt

~Alex Ex- SVT Driver627 MUST SELL!!!LOCAL: Pre-98 MOLDED trunk Polk db speakers Corolla parts LED Underbody Kit PM 2000 Green CSVT gone on 2/17/06 2001 Toyota Corolla (SHE RUNS!!!) 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
J
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
J
Do you happen to remember how much $$ the resistor was??

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard