Print Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Originally posted by Davo:
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
It is good to see that you chose to go your own route, but I don't understand why you did not go for the tested and proven method of using all Hella modules...

Last I heard, that didn't work too well. Oh, I guess I could be thinking of something else.

I like how you quieted down in the weeks prior to the Iowa meet, because you thought that I was coming...

Now that the meet is done, here you are talking [censored] to me again. DUDE, I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR [censored] PROBLEM IS WITH ME??? You go around the forums and look for every post that I make, so that you can talk [censored] about me.

But when you get a chance to say it to me in person, you have your tail between your legs, like a little [censored] that just peed in her panties...

I swear, you are the biggest [censored] that I have ever met or heard of in my life. Either be a man and say [censored] to my face, or else STFU!

S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Come on Ladies!

settle your selfs down

Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Originally posted by Kinda SteedaSan:
Come on Ladies!

settle your selfs down

Hey man, I am not the one chasing him around and talking [censored].

S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
I know but sayin that only fuels DAVO to keep doing it.

Im just sayin you both need to settle..

R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
Nope, Milan is done on CEG, he's violated the terms of his "parole" way too many times.

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Well I set the headlight up to the body, and it fits 90% ! Much better than milan speculated. I will have to trim a small bit of material off of the car to get it to fit flush, but nothing drastic.

Working on mounting on projector tonight, and brainstorming the BMW projector mounting!

Though I may wait to mount the high beam as the housings glue is still setting.

till next round! im back to working

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Rara:
Nope, Milan is done on CEG, he's violated the terms of his "parole" way too many times.

what a waste. considering Davo brought it out of him.
why don't you ban Davo? Isn't starting a flamewar a rule violation? Just wondering

Yep found it: "Posts containing vulgar, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, epithets or slurs, text, photographs or illustrations in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature will be deleted and actions may be taken against the originator. "

Last edited by Airforce; 08/23/05 09:19 PM.
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by Airforce:

what a waste. considering Davo brought it out of him.
why don't you ban Davo? Isn't starting a flamewar a rule violation? Just wondering

Yep found it: "Posts containing vulgar, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, epithets or slurs, text, photographs or illustrations in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature will be deleted and actions may be taken against the originator. "

Hey phil that makes sense, something the admin and mods dont have here.

Yet davo has the right to post

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Take it to PM's, its between davo, the mods and milan. Its not the business of anyone else

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B

http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=interests&Number=1033000&Main=1033000#Post1033000

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard