Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
stop and back AWAY from the interior spray can! too many colors going on not too bad but...

please tell me you have a tv up front and not just the ones in the back. and please tell me you dont drive around with the back tvs on when youre by yourself. sorry, pet peave seeing people do this

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by JeSuSToUr:
ghetto??
i have side skirts just no jack points. PITA to remove then everytime i work on her and i lift her alot.

So you drive around with no jack point covers because you jack the car up a lot? Pleeeeeeease!! Sorry dude, but I would have held off on the whoring until the car wasn't looking ragged out. And I'll agree with Steve, too many colors going on in the interior.

I will say though, once the bumper is fixed and you throw some jack point covers in, the car will look very nice from the outside!

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Needs more TV and less jack cover

S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
ghetto??
i have side skirts just no jack points. PITA to remove then everytime i work on her and i lift her alot.

uhh.....i dont know about other tours but taking my jackpoints off is the easiest part of jacking the car up.

Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
All of the stuff that's already been said. + Shouldn't paint the bottom of the seats different colors than the leather. Makes it look kinda' odd. And in regards to the TV comment, I believe in many states it is illegal to have a TV of any sort where the driver can watch while driving. And shops don't want the liability of being the ones who installed it. So that's why you see so many people with the TV's in the back only. I also would have waited to fix my car before "whoring". Or at least swept it out first. To each his own I guess. It could look very cool from the outside after some $$$ well spent.

99 Black SVT -3L Hybrid w/.5mm overbore, Spec clutch/flywheel, MSDS, BAT intake, K&N open, 17'Konig Tantrums, DMD, Opt. TB & Y, Powerslots, Bassani w/ magnaflow res. 96 SE MTX- "The War Wagon" "I'm in love with my car..." -Queen
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
illegal to watch while driving but not to have. besides, when has an illegal mod ever stopped anyone before?

Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Nice ride, love the wheels!

Q
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Q
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
Nice ride, love the wheels!

Actually his tour is pretty bada$$, these pics however i can't say i agree with your choice in interior mods. But once you get that front bumper fixed and replace your jack covers and center caps It will return to it's original state of bada$$edness. Until then you might want to hold off on the pic whoring...

#3162 of 6535 98 SVT Silver frost Viper Responder 791 w/ 2way remote start Let the modding begin!
T
I have no life
I have no life
T

Weeeeaaaaaakkkkkkesssssttt excuse ever!! Takes 10 seconds to put one on. My car doesn't leave my drive w/o them on. I'd be embarrased to drive it.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Dude, it weighs only 8 lbs.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard