Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Since when are snow tires innapropriate equipment!?!?
I would have been freikin pissed! (granted, I'd probably be more pissed about the car).

Sorry to hear about your loss man. It sucks when people cause accidents and then drive off, probably smirking to themselves. I'm sure he saw you go off the road and roll it.

-Chris 2000 SE Sport V6 5spd (all stock except for EO brakes)
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
I'd say strip it of the good parts and sell them, and sell the rest to a junkyard. They are gonna use it for parts anyways.

Jason G. 1997 Mercury Mystique GS ZETEC ATX Born: 11/96
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Damn, that was a nasty accident. I'm sorry about your SVT.
I'm glad that you are OK!!

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Don't worry, the guy that cut you off will burn in hell.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by LUCA:
Damn, that was a nasty accident. I'm sorry about your SVT.
I'm glad that you are OK!!

i wish it was an SVT, just got E1's on it

98.5 Black SE ATX S&B filter, SVT MAF, optimized SVT TB, mesh grille, removed orange reflectors, painted rear reflector, gutted pre-cats, optimized SVT LIM, 19lb injectors, resonator removed cant afford an svt but lookin for 1 in nc
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by sail114:
Since when are snow tires innapropriate equipment!?!?
I would have been freikin pissed! (granted, I'd probably be more pissed about the car).

Exactly what i told the state trooper. He didn't seem to care that i was forced off the road, he kept telling me i was speeding which i was not. He didn't even ask about the other car. The stupid state trooper had the nerve to ask me which way and why i went in the woods. I had witnesses that saw the van force us from the road, i am going to call them and get them to talk to the officer, a lot of good it will do now though. And yeah i am really pissed about the car.

If that guy would have stopped it would have been a very bad night. I am very protective over that car.

My Xbox did survive though, it was in the backseat in a Gamestop carrier.

To have walked away unscratched from rolling a car tells you alot about how safe a car is. Another reason i plan on getting another contour.

98.5 Black SE ATX S&B filter, SVT MAF, optimized SVT TB, mesh grille, removed orange reflectors, painted rear reflector, gutted pre-cats, optimized SVT LIM, 19lb injectors, resonator removed cant afford an svt but lookin for 1 in nc
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Don't worry, the guy that cut you off will burn in hell.

Mark

i hope so, but i think i would feel a lot better about the accident if i had of gotten a hold of him.

L
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
L
i would hAVE HIT HIM. heres my point a view. if another driver puts me in a position where my car is going to get damaged, ill make sure that his car gets damaged. that way they are more likely to stay.

NEED AN SVT REAR BUMPER!!! pm me
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by gearhead98:
i braked hard because he was riding my ass.

Don't do that anymore, bro.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Tour may be lost but at least you're alright, and again the contique proves to be a VERY SAFE platform.

~Alex Ex- SVT Driver627 MUST SELL!!!LOCAL: Pre-98 MOLDED trunk Polk db speakers Corolla parts LED Underbody Kit PM 2000 Green CSVT gone on 2/17/06 2001 Toyota Corolla (SHE RUNS!!!) 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard