Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Here are some pics of the mini meet we had. There were 4 of us. My car looks so dark that in that pic. Unfortunately Michael left too soon and I couldn't take a pic of his blue SE.LOL

Just a random pic of my car that I took long ago.

Too bad my friend Ivan couldn't make it. Here is what his car looks like anyways.
It was fun. Hope to do another meet soon this summer with all CEGers from Houston.

Last edited by TourminatorGL; 06/25/05 10:37 PM.

'98 Contour Pacific Green(Modded) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/676416 FS:'98-00 Contour front bumper.Brand new unused (Non-SVT)
S
S
Hey, it was great meeting all you guys. Defnitely need to get together soon with all the others in the Houston area. Thanks fellas for all the tips and stuff. Much appreciated!

E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
Damn, i wish i coulda made it, would have been nice to be the only non-svt (or body kitted) car there lol. Next time i will make it for sure. Hope theres a nother meet sometime soon during the summer, or anytime.

Nice cars guys.

-ivan

P
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
P
You better make it next time Ivan.LOL. I decided to change my CEG name; as it relates to my car more.

Last edited by PacificTourGL; 06/26/05 03:46 AM.

'98 Contour Pacific Green(Modded) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/676416 FS:'98-00 Contour front bumper.Brand new unused (Non-SVT)
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
I'm a non-SVT guy and I set up the whole meeting. Unfortunately I had to leave due to my various jobs.

1999 Contour SE/Sport 6 Cyl. Duratec ATX
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
Michael, do you have any pics of your car?

Next meet we could probably get more people (including me) hopefully.

-ivan

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Not handy, but when I get a chance I'll snap a few. As I mentioned in another post, I'm skydiving Saturday. If anybody wants to come let me know. We can get a group discount.

1999 Contour SE/Sport 6 Cyl. Duratec ATX
O
OB1 Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
Originally posted by PacificTourGL:
Just a random pic of my car that I took long ago.

Just out trolling , dude what type of spoiler is that on your car? I want one!

I don't "mod" I just fix what breaks! 98 CSVT #2527 T-Red (Limping) 98 CSVT #2228 T-Red (Donor) 98 SE Sport ATX V6 (Running again) If swimming is good for your figure, explain whales to me!

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard