Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
V
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
V
Originally posted by XKontour98:
I was under the impression that this wasnt the same chick but if it is.....RUN!

Second dat!!!11

E0 #36 '95 Ranger '82 Honda CX500
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
can't turn a hoe into a housewife.

you just don't date hoes...after countless guys have banged her and moved on do you really wanna be the poor sucker that wifes her?

Unless you are an old guy just looking to settle down I don't see how you could let this slide.

Last edited by ZetecNinja; 06/17/05 09:39 PM.

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
J
JB1 Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by MxRacerCamXXXL:
Originally posted by my csvt:
Originally posted by BURNTU2:
..."recovering nymph"... She cried and wouldn't look at me after telling...

whatever problem she has that she turned to promiscuity, she is not yet past it.

thats a pretty impressive assesment considering you've never met her, and know little about her.

occasionally i have reason to be a heartless insensitive arse

omg... if that's the same chick, i'd bail. or piitb, then bail.

and i see you have found my reason

00 black/tan svt, #2052 of 2150, born 2/1/00 formerly known as my csvt "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
I'm 25, she is 20. A lot of her problems started when she went off to college. She did leave early and blow me off the first date, but I haven't had that problem on the other dates, as a matter of fact, she has blown this James guy off for me now. I like her, bottom line, I'm giving her the chance to prove things to me. Thanks guys!

1999 CSVT-Black 15.8@89mph Driver for hire. PM me.
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Wait wait......

AAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!

Prepare to get mind [censored]!

Sal Khan 00 SVT - Not pretty 00 Aprilia RSV Mille - Also Loved. http://www.thelunchjournals.com "I just want someone I can stand once her mouth is free of obstruction."
J
JB1 Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
good luck...you're gonna need it

00 black/tan svt, #2052 of 2150, born 2/1/00 formerly known as my csvt "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by my csvt:
good luck...you're gonna need it

Easy with the Han Solo dialogue.

I've found that some of the most important girls who've come and gone from my life were the ones who needed a bit of support. Whether it be best friends or dating, I've seen both. Out of my experience (which for everyone, is different) I was a Lesson Learned.

Moral of the story: Don't date a girl who needs a bit of support getting over her problems. Chances are she's gonna bust your heart when she doesn't need you anymore, but will still keep you around to seemingly torture you into never getting over her.

Are you ready for such a situation, if it were to be the case? She sounds like a nice girl who's made a turnaround.. just be careful, as everyone else has said

Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by SILFROSvT98:
Originally posted by SILFROSvT98:
The only logical thing to do here is to get away from her. Unless you like it when your girlfriend cheats on you.

some dudes are into that, ya know. he could sit in the closet with a camcorder and everything.

...creepy...

what's wrong with voyeurism?

ANYWAY, on topic.

This is the same chick that ditched you last week for James (not me... )?!

So now she says that she ditched him for you and that, oh by the way, I'm a recovering nymphomaniac.

Let me TRY to list all the things wrong with this...

1) She ditched you on a first date for another guy.
2) She says she left him for you (always bad... how do you know she won't ditch you for bigger, buffer, and well *bigger*)?
3) She has an admitted history of promiscuity, and I don't see anything to indicate she's changed (see 2).
4) Every time we hear about her (and you've known her very little), there's another big drama.
5) If she's getting this off her chest NOW, just what skeletons does have to spring when she actually KNOWS you?
6) Did you see the STD test results? People lie about getting tested (or the actual results) all the time. (It is fair for her to expect the same if you decide to demand this.)

In college, we called a girl like this a FOTAN (____ Off To A Nunnery). You did not date them, you did not form casual acquaintances with them, and you most certainly did NOT have sex with them, even if you were in the next county with a stolen penis wrapped twice and you had a space suit on.

Run away, don't walk, RUN. If you just like pain, there are much better ways to pursue that fetish.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Pre98:
I've found that some of the most important girls who've come and gone from my life were the ones who needed a bit of support. Whether it be best friends or dating, I've seen both. Out of my experience (which for everyone, is different) I was a Lesson Learned.

co-dependent much??

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by BURNTU2:
I'm 25, she is 20. A lot of her problems started when she went off to college. She did leave early and blow me off the first date, but I haven't had that problem on the other dates, as a matter of fact, she has blown this James guy off for me now. I like her, bottom line, I'm giving her the chance to prove things to me. Thanks guys!

I'll never understand why people come here for advise on love and then they don't take it. Whats the point of asking in the first place? 99% of the people here saaid to forget about her yet you choose to date her.

- Tim
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard