Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
uh...what kind of a date did your "friends" set you up on that was to take place at your apartment for an hour? your friend doesnt drive a big pink caddy with pink fuzzy interior does he? ps, if she split before you got any, i hope you hadnt paid her yet

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
does anybody question why she left so early maybe her friend was having a really bad night or something and needed somebody to talk to. things arent always how they appear but some times they are just like they appear. You never know

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Durring the hour she was at my place, her cell phone rang 5 different times, mostly guy friends calling. When this James guy called, she sat on the phone with him for like ten minutes while I just sat there next to her, pretty damn rude if you ask me. Her plans for that night were suppose to be with me, she could have told this guy NO I'm busy tonight, but she just ditched me for him. This is one of her good guy friends that she hangs out with all the time. She was suppose to meet me for dinner at 730 but never showed up, so instead she offered to come to my place to hang out. She claims to be "single" but she spends a lot of time with single guy friends at night. I dont think shes interested in me and Im tired of playing games.
I'm done with women and relationships, they all the same.

1999 CSVT-Black 15.8@89mph Driver for hire. PM me.
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by BURNTU2:
I dont think shes interested in me and Im tired of playing games.

then dont get involved

Tea 82 242Ti Proud former owner - Samantha '98 SVT #2253 Reborn Aug 21 2002 Cobra Paradise
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Sounds like a whore....or crazy....run.

1998 Mystique LS: -2.5 Duratec ATX -Vibrant White -------------------- =Pics= =Info=
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
The younger generation needs to take class on phone etiquette. Who takes calls on a date? Let alone a first date?!!!!!! I would straight say, "Are you kidding me with the cell phone." I can't believe some of the places I've been over the past few years where ppl still take calls. IT DOES HAVE AN OFF BUTTON!!!!

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by todras XXL:
The younger generation needs to take class on phone etiquette. Who takes calls on a date? Let alone a first date?!!!!!! I would straight say, "Are you kidding me with the cell phone." I can't believe some of the places I've been over the past few years where ppl still take calls. IT DOES HAVE AN OFF BUTTON!!!!

No [censored]! I'd break teh little [censored] spirit and call her off on her "immaturity". My phone is ALWAYS off if I am out doing something special, whether it's dinner, movie, or just spending time with her... [censored] the phones. There's more to life than talking on the phone.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Typical stupid young biznitch!

Dude, saying you're "done" with chicks and relationships because of this bimbo is basically stupid.

You just got to tell her to take a flying leap - don't answer her calls or text msg's. If she starts hounding you full on after that - then bang, bang, bang, and treat her like another notch on the bed post. This chick is OBVIOUSLY and attention whore.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I can't believe you'd even think about talking to this girl again. The first thing you don't do is keep your cell on during a date, especially a first date. The second thing you don't do is, even if you were stupid enough to keep your phone on during the first date, is answer your phone if it rings. The third thing you really really don't do, especially if you're on a first date and you're stupid enough to leave your phone on and answer it when it rings, is leave the date for the opposite-sex 'friend' that called. To make the matters the worst they could be, she didn't even think up a good story to tell you. If you would have gotten a booty call, I'm sure you would have thought of something interesting to tell her. There isn't a single player on Earth whose grandmother hasn't died 25 times.

T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Davo:
There isn't a single player on Earth whose grandmother hasn't died 25 times.

Ahahaa... I like that one!

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard