Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by allstyle12:
Correct, you don't NEED octane booster. I just like to play is safe when it comes to any type of forced induction as should everyone who does not want a blown engine. Especially when the weather is hot.
Suit yourself, but I would rather be fast and reliable at the same time without having to worry about detination. I have yet to "Tune" my car, but I am only running a 75 shot so I don't really NEED to "Tune" it yet. Tunning will come if I decide to go bigger than 75. You indicate "Torco is the only octane booster that actually works". It will be helpful to us all if you have tests that "actually" proves it is the "only" one that works.

That sounds a lot like "I dont need a tune, but throwing in some octane booster is going to save my engine"

Incorrect. Care to try again?

By the way, I have yet to see your Torco documentation as of yet. Care to be helpful and share your findings with everyone?

If i ever find the tests again.. But ask pretty much anyone who runs race fuel in there car, if they need extra octane most of them use Torco simply because it works.

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

A
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Tourige:
Correct, you don't NEED octane booster. I just like to play is safe when it comes to any type of forced induction as should everyone who does not want a blown engine. Especially when the weather is hot.
Suit yourself, but I would rather be fast and reliable at the same time without having to worry about detination. I have yet to "Tune" my car, but I am only running a 75 shot so I don't really NEED to "Tune" it yet. Tunning will come if I decide to go bigger than 75. You indicate "Torco is the only octane booster that actually works". It will be helpful to us all if you have tests that "actually" proves it is the "only" one that works.

That sounds a lot like "I dont need a tune, but throwing in some octane booster is going to save my engine"

Incorrect. Care to try again?

By the way, I have yet to see your Torco documentation. Care to be helpful and share your findings with everyone?

If i ever find the tests again.. But ask pretty much anyone who runs race fuel in there car, if they need extra octane most of them use Torco simply because it works.

I believe that Torco works Tourige so I won't ask. However, others might not. That is why it is important to post proof (documentation)for the benefit of the doubt. If you do so happen to stumble across that information, please share it with all of us.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
When do you know when to change from TR55 to TR6 plugs (HP shot) and how many miles can you get out of them when the contour requires double plats?

Alex 00 T-Red/Tan SVTC #1964/2150 167 HP @6800 153 TQ @3000 Sold- 98 'Tour SE 24V 5-spd 149 HP @5900 148 LB FT @4300
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Tour_Racer00:
When do you know when to change from TR55 to TR6 plugs (HP shot) and how many miles can you get out of them when the contour requires double plats?

75 Shot and TR6's here, no problem with it running or with mileage, runs GREAT. Id say just go for the TR6's

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard