I've putting together a group buy of tickets for the San Jose Grand Prix for members of the Northern California Cougar Club and the SLK Crazies. Just thought that some CEGers would also like to attend the event(s) at a reduced cost. I would need to have a minimum of 20 tickets purchased (between the two clubs) in order to receive the group discount pricing. Group buy will close June 4. If interested e-mail me at Mr_Froge@yahoo.com

Here are the possible tickets available and they can be selected from any ticket type offered:

TYPE.............................................Reg Price.........................Group Price

Gold Grandstand.............3 Day .. $150.00 ....................... $120.00 ...(includes Paddock Pass)
VIP Pit Walk-Thru Pass..3 Day... $ 30.00 ..........................$ 25.00 Gold Grandstand Ticket holders only

Silver Grandstand...........3 Day .. $125.00 ........................ $100.00 ...(includes Paddock Pass)
Bronze Grandstand........3 Day....$ 75.00 ......................... .$ 60.00
Accessible Seating .......3 Day ...$ 60.00 ........................ . $ 48.00

General Admission...........
...........................3 Day............... ...$ 60.00 .........................$ 48.00
..........................Friday ..................$ 25.00 .........................$ 20.00
..........................Saturday ........... $ 35.00 .........................$ 28.00
..........................Sunday ................$ 45.00 .........................$ 36.00

Paddock Pass...........3.Day..... ...$ 30.00 .........................$ 25.00

I will be doing it on a cash or check basis and will add a charge of $4.00 to cover insurance ($1.00 charge for no insurance) and 1st class postage for mailing out each ticket group. Priority mail and Express mail will be higher. I will advise if special mail services are requested by anyone.

There are special benefits for grandstand ticket holding groups of 20 or more.. Discounts on Merchandise, Chance to win a pace car ride, Big Screen Recognition, Official Grand Prix Program and Group seating..

Rich (a.k.a. Froge')

- Rich LBC Performance Motorsports Group/AMSOIL '98 Cougar V6 ATX aka 'Candy Striper' Photos