Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
Hey guys its been a while since I've been on here but I saw three SVT's on Rt 2 in Warwick, RI on Sunday. (two silver and one red) They were not driving together but about 5 cars apart from each other. Meet or strange coincidence? I also keep seeing a silver one in Cranston. I've waved before only to remember that I wasn't driving an SVT anymore. The person in the SVT was probably wondering what the hell I was doing.
Some people gave me a hard time for selling my SVT and getting a SRT-4. Well if it makes anybody feel better I sold the SRT! Hope all is well with you guys!

Ray G. 96 Viper GTS blue/white Roe Supercharged Former owner of: 99 SVT with many mods
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
wow, that must be a coincidence!

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Hello Ray!!

No meet to my recollection (and it's 4/24, not 5/24 ) ...

R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
Oops I meant 4/24 thanks!

Ray G. 96 Viper GTS blue/white Roe Supercharged Former owner of: 99 SVT with many mods
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Hey Ray - How's it going man! It's Hugo.

Hey - what happened to International Horsepower?
I tried calling them up a few weeks back to rent an H2 - but it seems as if they are closed...is this true?

I see you have a Viper now....Damn man....

Any new styles in watches we should watch for?

Later.

Hugo ------ 98 SVT - 53k mi - SOLD 04 Mazda3 S 5-Dr
R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
Hey Hugo!
I haven't even driven by International horsepower in over a year. Once they stopped renting Ferrari's and Viper's etc. I stopped going.

Yes I have a Viper now which I love. The torque it has is incredible. Right now I'm deciding if I should twin turbo or supercharge.

As for watches, I've been busy selling Breitlings like crazy. I did a show at a local Bentley dealer a few days ago. Breitling now makes a special Bentley watch. They match the face to the color of your car. On the back of the watch are your initials and a wood insert that matches the interior of your Bentley. At $150,000 they cost about the same as a new GT! Not for everybody but a very cool watch regardless.

I see you're selling your SVT. Are you getting something else?

S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
hugo got a mazda 3 and im not sure if hes still selling his car, i think he just hasnt updated his sig. I talked with him 2 months ago and he said he had someone ready to buy it.

looking around for a SVT Contour for sale in the New England area. If you have one please PM me.
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Yeah - I bought a Mazda 3 and have my eye on a '03/'04 Cobra. I built a house last year...and I just couldn't get into the car again. Especially after driving my friends '03 Cobra - I was hooked.

So now I pay my bills, drive a Mazda 3S Hatchback that gets 34MPG and save some money so I can buy teh Cobra hopefully by next year.

Damn - 150K - that description is unbelievable...Can only imagine what it feels like on your wrist.

Get some pics up man....

How often you drive the Viper?

Later.

Hugo ------ 98 SVT - 53k mi - SOLD 04 Mazda3 S 5-Dr
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Hi Ray: Let me know of any Corvette meets like the one in Newport.

Thanks

Dick

I am a troll.......... 2004 C5 Corvette Coupe, Mag Red/Light Oak, Auto Polished Wheels, Titanium Exhaust 2002 Chevy Malibu V6, remote start
R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by GR8SVT:

How often you drive the Viper?

Only when the weather is nice. I drove it to work today. I usually go up to Worcester with it every Monday too.

For those interested, I will be sponsoring a car show later in the Summer. We haven't set a date yet but of course Contours will be welcome as well as Vettes and anything else interesting. I'll keep you guys posted.

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard